OEM Board Racks for sale- Bungee Type

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM Board Racks for sale- Bungee Type

I ordered the Clamp 4rce racks for my 15' Z3 and have the OEM take offs. The swivel isn't included, so I would assume that the racks are proprietary to Tige Alpha Z swivel mounting applications? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I know people make mistakes and bend them up from time to time, so I'm sure someone would like some new racks....

Not sure what to ask, but I would think around $150/ea, or $250 for the pair? They are just collecting dust now, so some cash is better than dust.

Ill upload some pics asap, but feel free to text me for pics if you're interested. Im in Houston, and not opposed to shipping, but I would expect the buyer to cover shipping.

Thanks,

Brandon
    (832) eightseveneight- 7796
    Last edited by BLucas86; 11-20-2015, 10:05 PM.
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

racks1.jpegracks2.jpegracks3.jpeg
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

Comment

What did you pay for the new racks and where did you get them.

Comment

how about $ 250 shipped to colorado

Comment

With swivels those racks run $1500-2k mark if my memory isn't failing me. That's a hell of a deal at $250!!

Comment

So they are held in place with the two dowel pins and it looks like a single bolt hole. Is that right? Also what is the gap distance in the smaller slot? We don't wake board so I'm wonder if two skim boards would fit in the smaller gaps.
            Thanks.

Comment

@JCP- I ordered the PTM Edge Clamp4rce racks through my dealer, Texas Tige. I don't recall the amount, but its outrageous. However, they have made life easier over the last year, and keep your boards scuff free. Id buy them again and would recommend them to anyone....

@UNSTUCK- you are correct on the mounting. One center bolt, and two dowels. Tige sells a logo sticker that covers the bolt hole. Ill post a pic of slot measurements.

Pending Transaction with Kiwia, will advise end of day if they are still up for grabs. Thanks TO!
              racks4.jpeg
              -Brandon Lucas
              Houston, Tx

Comment

SOLD to Kiwia.

For future, factor in approx $100 to ship board racks a few states away, Ground.

Thanks TO.
                -Brandon Lucas
                Houston, Tx

Comment

Originally posted by BLucas86 View Post
                  SOLD to Kiwia.

For future, factor in approx $100 to ship board racks a few states away, Ground.

Thanks TO.
                  Holy crap! I send stuff all the time and runs $10-30 for a box that would've fit those racks. You must of did the "white glove" service! haha

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
                    Holy crap! I send stuff all the time and runs $10-30 for a box that would've fit those racks. You must of did the "white glove" service! haha
                    Yeah their online quoting system estimated $65ish, then when i went to drop off in store, I totally got bent over. Live and learn... Assuming it was bc it was ~25lbs...
                    -Brandon Lucas
                    Houston, Tx

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
                      Yeah their online quoting system estimated $65ish, then when i went to drop off in store, I totally got bent over. Live and learn... Assuming it was bc it was ~25lbs...
                      -Brandon Lucas
                      Houston, Tx

Comment

Working...
                      X