BRAND NEW CONVEX VX ADD ON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BRAND NEW CONVEX VX ADD ON

FOR SALE: I have a BRAND NEW, NEVER INSTALLED Convex VX add on for 2012+ Z3 & 2013+ Z1. The VX is all black in color. This is the VX only not the swim step as well. This is a part not able to be added from the dealer, it is either you got it with your boat or you didnt form what I understand. I have heard these are about a $4,000 upgrade when building a boat directly from Tige. Not looking to make a fortune off of it, figured someone out there is surely to not have a VX on their boat thats always wished they got that option (like I did). Selling for $2,000 SHIPPED within the U.S.

Although I feel price is fair (shipping will cost me $200 alone) I am open to other offers.

VX and Brackets are included, hardware to install (bolts) not included but easy to find.

**IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO FIND OUT IF THIS PART WILL WORK WITH YOUR BOAT MODEL, AS FAR AS I KNOW THIS WILL FIT 2012+ Z3 AND 2013+ Z1, FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR SPECIFIC MODEL PLEASE CALL YOUR LOCAL DEALER OR SOMEONE ON THIS FORUM**

Please feel free to reach out with any questions, I respond quicker to text messages or phone, but please serious inquires only!

Don - 818-9EIGHT7-69THREE3

VIDEO ABOUT PRODUCT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxmpSlBjA9w
    Last edited by 1sicktige; 12-05-2015, 05:37 AM. Reason: Added More Info

pm me im interested in the other one let me know how much asap thanks
    surf till u die.

Comment

Originally posted by 18c racing View Post
      pm me im interested in the other one let me know how much asap thanks
      PM SENT!

Comment

Hello. I'm interested if 1sicktige doesn't work out a deal with you.
        Thanks!

Comment

PM SENT!

Comment

BUMP! All offers welcome! Gotta get this thing moved. Feeling generous for the holiday season!

Comment

Price change! BUMP! $2,000 shipped!

Comment

Shame it's not for the R20 and RzR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
                2015 Tigé R20

Comment

Originally posted by Bobert View Post
                  Shame it's not for the R20 and RzR

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
                  Bummer! I thought this thing would fly, apparently I am the only one without a VX that wanted to add one lol.

Comment

I think it's just timing. There were a ton of people wanting them just before AVX came out. I think alot of people have decided to move to avx or taps 3. I'm sure someone will scoop it up though.

Comment

did this ever sell?

Comment

Originally posted by sa210 View Post
                        did this ever sell?
                        Nope, never sold. Still available to interested party. I can post pictures of mine installed. It's a direct bolt on if you have the correct swim deck brackets with the pre drilled holes. Otherwise requires either drilling into existing brackets with proper measurements (willing to make a template if desired) or purchase brackets from dealer

Comment

I have a 2013 z1 w/out VX. Do you still have this? Thx

Comment

Working...
                          X