For Sale! Inland Surfer Red Rocket and Lakewakes Flying Saucer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale! Inland Surfer Red Rocket and Lakewakes Flying Saucer

Rearranging the quiver! For reference, I am on the larger side for surfers: 6'4" and 225-230#.

Inland Surfer Red Rocket bought in spring. Taught me how to surf! In overall good shape, 2 small dings on left rail that HAVE BEEN FILLED AND DO NOT AFFECT ANYTHING. The dang board blew up in a gale force South Dakota wind and hit my windshield frame. This was before I even rode it! DANGIT. Anyway, from there we used it lots this summer. No weight limit on this; one of the BEST learners out there. $750 new.

$550 OBO plus shipping--most likely less than $40 via FEDEX.

Lakewakes Flying Saucer 53" BigBoy core. Perfect shape. Freaking awesome skimmer! Very very good speed due to concave bottom. Custom made board, very tough finish called TEK. Agenda traction. Mark made it for me and it hauls my 225# frame with the greatest of ease. Spins like a freak and very resistant to pearling. I love the board, I just ride my surf style all the time, thats all!

$350 OBO plus shipping--most likely less than $30 via FEDEX because it is shorter than the Rocket.

IMG_6021.jpgIMG_6006.jpgIMG_5656.jpgIMG_1076.jpgIMG_0918.jpg
    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

FYI Skimmer sold. Red Rocket possibly pending but not sold yet.

Comment

In case anyone cares, both SOLD.

Comment

Working...
      X