FAE installed on 20V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAE installed on 20V

Hi everyone I wanted to post pictures of my install of my fresh air exhaust that I won at the 2015 Tige owners reunion. I want to thank Freshairexhaust.com for donating such a great prize. Install was easy enough. I did take the advice from Bad05 on gojng with the quick disconnect system and Stainless Steel. Will take it out next weekend to hear the difference. Also looking forward to the lack of smell [emoji100][emoji40] from the exhaust.
    Thanks again to all who helped setting up the reunion. uploadfromtaptalk1443990350647.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1443990415978.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443990446367.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443990491605.jpguploadfromtaptalk1443990512992.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Dang Gil - you didn't waste any time, did ya? Congrats, your'e gonna love it! And thanks to FAE!

Comment

You may as well start making your Duffy Surf Flap too!

You will LOVE FAE. Every boat I have been on without irritates me just a little bit now that I am spoiled; smell and noise.
      Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Originally posted by dakota4ce View Post
        You may as well start making your Duffy Surf Flap too!

You will LOVE FAE. Every boat I have been on without irritates me just a little bit now that I am spoiled; smell and noise.
        The surf flap will be the next project. I had the chance to to ride in a boat with FAE installed. It was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
          Dang Gil - you didn't waste any time, did ya? Congrats, your'e gonna love it! And thanks to FAE!
          I wanted to install it to try it out before the lake gets too cold. Definitely thanks to FAE

Comment

Originally posted by gil5784 View Post
            I wanted to install it to try it out before the lake gets too cold. Definitely thanks to FAE

Didnt know that happened Looks good Gil, thats a worth while upgrade.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
              Didnt know that happened Looks good Gil, thats a worth while upgrade.
              It's never too cold for you chpthril, I know first hand since you were surfing out here in January [emoji300]

Comment

Looks good Gil you will notice a huge difference. Try the boat without the flap first, from what I have seen some need it and others don't maybe you will be one of the few that doesn't need it.
                My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Nice work man, looks good! Surfing in Jan? Who does that? HA!

Comment

Sweet man.. Definitely the fastest install from something received from a Tige Event I would think... I am looking to do my Underwater LED install before the end of the month but probably won't get to see them in action until next spring! Like Brad said.. see how that wave looks before adding something you may not need... I know I need to add some better clamps or try the set screws as mine keeps rotating.. Great use of the Emojis btw!

Comment

Just FYI, I GIL I used T-Clamps instead of the gear clamps that come with it. I have not needed to install the set screw as they mention in the instructions. However have noticed a good amount of rust on the bolts.
                      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
                        Just FYI, I GIL I used T-Clamps instead of the gear clamps that come with it. I have not needed to install the set screw as they mention in the instructions. However have noticed a good amount of rust on the bolts.
                        Thanks for the heads up I'll keep an eye on the clamps and replace with different ones as needed.

Comment

Working...
                        X