Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Tige Z3/with AVX. End of summer sale. Make an offer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Tige Z3/with AVX. End of summer sale. Make an offer!

We are selling our last 2015 Tige Z3 to make room for the 2016's. This boat has been lightly demoed and is in pristine condition with less than 25 hours. Call me with any questions 301-616-7433. All reasonable offers considered, and we take trades.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/2015-Tig...and-51349.aspx
    Last edited by Chad Montgomery; 09-29-2015, 11:48 AM.
    Xtreme Powersports & Marine
    www.xps-usa.com

Sweet looking ride what all options are on it ?
    surf till u die.

Comment

It is equipped with Surf XL ballast, AVX with Surf link, ZCline captains chair, Tower of Power with with 2 custom white colored REV10's, RGB LED speaker rings, dual wetsounds amps, Black Bimini, synteak flooring, stainless steel cup holders, RGB Tower accent lights, boatmate dual axle trailer with transom straps, diamond tread accents on the fenders and steps, breakaway tounge, spare tire carrier with matching tire and wheel.

Again, we are open to reasonable offers, accept trades and are happy to arrange delivery.
      www.xps-usa.com

Comment

Make an offer. This boat needs a new home.
        www.xps-usa.com

Comment

I wish it wasn't so far, the wife and I have kicked around trading in the RZ4 on a newer Z3

Comment

Send me some pictures and specs and I'll work some numbers. If we can agree then we can look into the possibility of delivery/pickup.
            www.xps-usa.com

Comment

Ok Guys since no one seems to want to throw out any offers, I'm going to throw a bone out there. PM for pricing, Boatmate trailer included, delivered to your door, and no B.S. fees. Any takers?
              Last edited by Chad Montgomery; 10-14-2015, 06:53 PM.
              www.xps-usa.com

Comment

if this would fit in my garage, I'd send an offer to trade my 22ve, but z3 is about 8" too long and that's with taking the platform off each time
                2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

We could always wrap a garage remodel into the financing! LOL. JK! If it helps we have a smoking deal on a 2016 RZ2 with TAPS3 (my personal boat for the end of summer)
                  www.xps-usa.com

Comment

that would be pretty much an even swap. same hull as the 22 just with the added surf stuff.

glws...
                    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

With 25 hours is that boat considered used or demo? Just curios as when they aren't considered new

Comment

Not sure about a boat, but a car that has never been titled before is new, no matter the miles. I would guess a boat is the same, even though it is clearly not new. It has 25 hours of run time and probably twice as many hours in the water with people climbing all over it.

Comment

It is NEW with warranty, I personally drove the boat for the 25 hours. I am catching grief over the advertised price so please PM for an unbelievable deal.
                          www.xps-usa.com

Comment

Ok Tige Owner's, boat is looking for a new home before the snow sets in. Someone make an offer, you just might be shocked at what we will say!
                            www.xps-usa.com

Comment

50k...

and that offer is good all day
                              2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                              2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Working...
                              X