Rev10's White w/ Swivel Clamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rev10's White w/ Swivel Clamp

Selling a pair of Rev10 Wetsounds speakers in white with the swivel clamp. I only used these for 3 months, sold my boat and the new boat came with speakers.

$950

PM me if interested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why not put the Rev-10 on the new boat and sell what they came with? Nothing beats the 10" Rev-10, hands down.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Because they are white, my new tower is black and we surf most of the time...they are overkill for our use.

Comment

Easy to paint. My ration of rev-10 sales to anything else is probably 10-1. Hard to imagine deeper mid-bass being overkill.

Did you settle on the MB and if so, who did you get it through?
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

No. Nautique

Comment

From White Lake?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
              X