WANTED. OEM BIMINI TOP 07 22VE E TOWER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WANTED. OEM BIMINI TOP 07 22VE E TOWER

IM lOOKING FOR A FACTORY FOLDING BIMINI TOP FOR MY 2007 22VE.
    MY BOAT HAS THE E TOWER ON IT,I NEED THE BIMINI THAT MOUNTS
    UNDER THE SPEAKERS AND HAS 4 MOUNTS. I HAVE THE PRIVLAGE OF BREAKING DOWN THE TOWER
    EVERYTIME I USE IT BECASE MY BOAT GETS PARKED IN MY GARARE,AND I
    A AFTERMARKET FIXED BIMINI ON IT NOW AND ITS KILLING ME.
    LET ME KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS ONE.
    THANKS

Having the OEM bimini may not give you any relief over your aftermarket fixed version. The OEM bimini is difficult to put up and take down. You might check out the Monster Over the Top Bimini to see if that would work on your application.

Comment

Stef,
      Pretty sure you called me the other day asking about my old Bimini top; couldn't figure out which number was yours so I didn't call back but here is what we still have. I have the old Bimini top with the mounting clamps. Here are the photos of the old tower with the Bimini up. Not sure if this is what you are looking for and even shipping this thing might be more effort than it is worth. I leave for an overseas assignment next week so if you wanted to do something with this, we have to move quick.
      PaulIMG_6435.jpgIMG_6436.jpgIMG_6437.jpgIMG_6438.jpg
      Paul Middlemore

Comment

Hmmm, I might be interested in a swap. I do have the OEM bimini and I'm not thrilled with it. I do have to break my tower down but I'm able to put it back up once in the garage. What aftermarket bimini do you have Stef?
        "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Steph,

Where are you located. I might be able to put you in touch with a Marine Fabricator that can custom build you a top, (frame, supports, and Canvas) that works better than the Tige or After market solution you may have? I have access to over 400 people across the US that do this for a living and I am sure willing to help you out.
          2011 Tigé RZ4
          www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Paul,

long shot but is this bimini in the picture still available? I believe I bought the board racks from you this summer and if so your idea on the tube to surf worked and helped awsomely!!!!

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by tundra03 View Post
              Paul,

long shot but is this bimini in the picture still available? I believe I bought the board racks from you this summer and if so your idea on the tube to surf worked and helped awsomely!!!!

Mike
              Mike,

Sorry but I sent it along to Stef, I am glad that tube assist worked out: I did finally post it on the forum.

Which also reminds me, Stef, did you get the top and did it work out?

Paul
              Paul Middlemore

Comment

Working...
              X