2008 Tige 24ve with 2015 Samson Tower for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Tige 24ve with 2015 Samson Tower for sale

Putting my 2008 24ve with 2015 Samson Tower up for sale.

Great boat and puts out a pretty decent wake/wave. We really want to opt for a Z3 with AVX as the kids want to take it to the next level. If it was just me and the wife, I would keep it.

I guess I could list everything about a 24ve but I would assume those on these forums know more about Tige's than the average reader.

All serviced and inside during the winter. I have other pics available.

I have way too much invested in it and really need to get 50,000 out of it - as not to lose my butt.

http://www.onlyinboards.com/2008-Tig...aho-51833.aspx
    Main.jpg
    Paul Middlemore

She sure is pretty, good luck with the sale!
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Great pictures. Good luck with the sale!
      Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Gotta ask, is that Seadek on the walkway and swim platform? Would love to know where/how you had this done??? Looks great and would love to do this on my boat, that hatch can get slippery.
        "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

Originally posted by WYTige? View Post
          Gotta ask, is that Seadek on the walkway and swim platform? Would love to know where/how you had this done??? Looks great and would love to do this on my boat, that hatch can get slippery.
          Seadek product on swim platform and walkthrough, The Seadek covering is one the best investments we have ever done as it is non slip and looks great

Comment

Originally posted by WYTige? View Post
            I bought raw sheet product and cut it myself. Swim platform and walk through. Piece of cake.
            Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Working...
            X