ACME 1433 Surf/Wakeboarding Prop - New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACME 1433 Surf/Wakeboarding Prop - New

Recommended for all models of Z1 for surfing and wakeboarding. First $400 takes it. Buyer pays actual shipping costs.

Here is a photo of the actual prop. I used it for 1 day then removed it. Not a scratch or ding on it.

acme1433.jpg
    Last edited by Jetter; 08-25-2015, 09:56 PM.
    2008 Tige Z1 Limited Ronix Edition
    360 hp, Fly High ballast, Alpine, JL Audio, Kicker, Wetsounds audio

That's a pic of a 1235. Which do you have? I'm interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Winetige View Post
      That's a pic of a 1235. Which do you have? I'm interested.
      Sorry - pic was just one I stole from internet. I definitely have the 1433.

I have updated the photo. As mentioned above used it one day then took it off. Not a scratch or a ding on it. Just fingerprints!
      Last edited by Jetter; 08-25-2015, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Jetter,

I am interested - but also wondering why you tried it and took it off? I have been thinking about trying out that very prop.

We can chat offline.

Comment

Yes a review would be nice. I'm leaning towards the 1617 but the 1433 may work.

Comment

The prop definitely has more pull. I'll have to look to see what prop is on my boat now - don't even know. My current prop is a little nicked up so I wanted to have a spare for my two week holiday to Idaho in case something happened. I tried the 1433 for one day and found it to have substantially more pull out of the hole but it did increase my rpms and I lost a 3 mph top speed. I'm going to sell this it and buy another like the one I already have as I do a mixture of surfing, wakeboarding, and tubing (hate it but kids love it).

Comment

I love my 1433. At that price it is a good deal.

Sent from my Passport

Comment

Hey Jetter,
                Where did you go in Idaho? We live up here.
                Paul
                Paul Middlemore

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Middlemore View Post
                  Hey Jetter,
                  Where did you go in Idaho? We live up here.
                  Paul
                  Hayden Lake. Love it there. Been a few times. Will be back next summer!

Comment

You have got to try Dworshak. Lived here 23 years and for some reason never made it down there. Amazing water and length of the reservoir - 50+ miles. Remote as there is only one gas fill on the lake and they don't sell anything else but gas and ice. RV camping is great and the water temp was 74 to 80 while I was there last week. Coming from California, mainly the Colorado river skiing and boarding, this water was near perfect for five out of the six we were there. Only one day did the wind kick up and then we were able to find a different finger of the lake and surf in semi decent water. I ran the boat for 30mins at approximately 20mph one day and didn't cross a boat wake.
                    Paul Middlemore

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Middlemore View Post
                      You have got to try Dworshak. Lived here 23 years and for some reason never made it down there. Amazing water and length of the reservoir - 50+ miles. Remote as there is only one gas fill on the lake and they don't sell anything else but gas and ice. RV camping is great and the water temp was 74 to 80 while I was there last week. Coming from California, mainly the Colorado river skiing and boarding, this water was near perfect for five out of the six we were there. Only one day did the wind kick up and then we were able to find a different finger of the lake and surf in semi decent water. I ran the boat for 30mins at approximately 20mph one day and didn't cross a boat wake.
                      Sounds great. Hayden is a good 6+ hr drive for us. I see Dworshak is another few hours south. Thing we like about Hayden besides the vrbo property we rent is proximity to Walmart, Costco, Olive Garden, Fred Meyer, etc..

Comment

To further update my review - My current prop is a 1589 which is a 14.5 inch prop with 16" of pitch. It's no wonder I found the 1433 to increase rpms - it is a smaller prop at 14 inches with a 14.25" pitch. My boat seems to have plenty of power with the 1589 so I am going to stick with that one. Thus selling the 1433.

Comment

I can see the attraction to that area. Well if you get ambitious, Dworshak is worth it.
                          Paul Middlemore

Comment

EXTREMLY interested! Please PM me if it's available, let's make a deal happen!

Comment

Prop is sold. Thanks for the inquiries.

Comment

Working...
                              X