Wake 9 Taps Plate for Convex VX- Black Powdercoat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wake 9 Taps Plate for Convex VX- Black Powdercoat

New Condition, never installed. More info Here:http://store.wake9.com/tige-taps-vx

$140 shipped. I paid $162 Inc shipping.

I also have a Cross vent kit for Drain and Fill lines with 2 check valves and clamps. Its in my other for sale add. Ill do $175 shipped for both items.

I wonder if that Wake9 taps plate offers advantages even when running a side to side surf mat?

Comment

There is only 1 way to find out!

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
        I wonder if that Wake9 taps plate offers advantages even when running a side to side surf mat?
        Given they run the AVX with that plate, I think it might work.
        Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

The premise behind the plate is that it more closely matches the size and shape of the Vx tunnel. Without that tunnel, I don't think it would be as useful. It is still firmer and wider, but I don't think that would be enough to justify it to me.

For what it's worth, I run it on my boat with Vx, and I'm happy with it.

I wonder what plate they use with TAPS3?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnieMo View Post
            The premise behind the plate is that it more closely matches the size and shape of the Vx tunnel. Without that tunnel, I don't think it would be as useful. It is still firmer and wider, but I don't think that would be enough to justify it to me.

For what it's worth, I run it on my boat with Vx, and I'm happy with it.

I wonder what plate they use with TAPS3?
            Good point!
            Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Left you a pm

Comment

Originally posted by dcspain View Post
                Left you a pm
                Replied. 160 shipped for taps plate and crossover kit.

Comment

For the record I've been testing a ton of plates for the tige boats and now have one that's awesome and it mine definatly works awesome! I have installed it on numerous tige models with and without vx boats and it's a game changer. Pm me if anyone is interested in purchasing one.
                  surf till u die.

Comment

This is still for sale. It's new, never installed. Someone must be fed up with getting spray in the face when surfing!?

Comment

Make offer

Comment

Sold. Thanks David for an easy transaction. @duderdude1

Comment

Working...
                        X