Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BALLAST FOR SALE!!!

Hey All,

Selling some of my ballast bags to upgrade to some bigger stuff and free up some locker space.

3-400lbs bags fly high
    1-1100 Jumbo V-Drive sac Fly high

$450 for all of it they do come with all the fittings. (Plugs and fills for a tsunami pump)
    $100 ea. for the 400lb bags
    $150 for the 1100lb bag

All are in great condition and fully drained and folded after every trip as I am OCD about neatness. So it goes with out saying they don't leak or have any sign of hard use.

I can send/post pictures as needed buyer responsible for shipping should be about $50 depending on location.
    Last edited by Thegerman618; 07-27-2015, 05:38 PM.
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Ballast bags still for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep
      My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Is the 1100 pd bag a custom bag?

Only reason I ask is the 1100 pd'er is $190 new + free shipping from both onlyinboards and wakemakers.....I've been looking at that specific bag so I'd be interested with a competitive price!

Comment

WOW, I had no idea they are that cheap new. Lets say $150 is that fair?

Comment

No the bag is not a custom bag, it's the standard jumbo Vdrive sac.

Comment

Is ballast still for sell. Where you located

Comment

I would probably take those off your hands--they're set up for fillingdraining over the side?
                Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

sorry for the late reply yes they are set-up for fill drain over the side.

Comment

@Thegerman618 pardon the interruption, I am very interested in some info. on the fae and also the 1235 prop likes/ dislikes thanks in advance

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                      X