2006 Tige 24Ve´

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Tige 24Ve´

A pioneering blend of flowing lines, superior multi-sport performance and functional layout makes the 24Ve´ the flagship of all inboards.

Lake ready boat with low hours.

Only 112 hours.

Marine Power 5.7L with 340 HP.

Financing available.

Shipping available.

For more photos, specs and pricing click this link: 2006 Tige 24Ve´

Beautiful boat, GREAT dealership! Wish they'd pick up Tige

Comment

That's a nice looking boat. Like the white tower as well. I know it gets said all the time but 112 hours on an 06!?!. I can never get over this. Someone spends a fair amount of coin and never uses the damn thing. Over 9 years that's 12.444 hours a year. I put 10 hours on my boat in 4 days last week.

Comment

asking price is 40k usd..ouch!

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
          That's a nice looking boat. Like the white tower as well. I know it gets said all the time but 112 hours on an 06!?!. I can never get over this. Someone spends a fair amount of coin and never uses the damn thing. Over 9 years that's 12.444 hours a year. I put 10 hours on my boat in 4 days last week.
          Crazy Eh,

Ralph already put on 55 this year! We should all meet up!

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post
            No kidding - I don't understand that either. We honestly don't go all that much and we have put 50 hrs this year as well...

Comment

It's very common for SoCal boats to have so few hours per year. We have to usually trailer so far to get to the lakes on the river. Unless you have second home on the river, that's just how it is.
              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
                It's very common for SoCal boats to have so few hours per year. We have to usually trailer so far to get to the lakes on the river. Unless you have second home on the river, that's just how it is.
                Same here in AZ, my 08 has 265 hours and 140 of those are since I bought it in August of 2013

Comment

I would still verify the hours on the computer. My 2004 had 90 hours when I bought it in 2013 (verified with a computer) but now it has 43 hours....... The hour meter has reset twice since I have owned it, so I wouldn't trust the hours on any of the boats and I would want the dealer pulling it off the ecu.

TeamAllen is correct plus southern california has alot of people that just trailer their boat all the way to Havasu and literally drop it in the water go to the Sand Bar or some cove and back for the day. On a weekend they might put 2 hours on their boat max.
                  Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

^^^^^^guilty
                    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Working...
                    X