2013 z1 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 z1 for sale

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgI'm gonna go ahead and put my 13 z1 up for sale. The boat has 158 hours on it. It's by far the most reliable boat I have ever had. All I have had to do was turn the key and go since I took delivery in June of 13'. It has had a recall on the shaft seal before, and lately it seems to be taking on a bit of water through it again. I'm not sure if it needs adjusted again or what. Besides a few minor scuffs here and there it is in great condition. Nothing that wouldn't buff out. I upgraded the stereo once purchased to 4 rev 10's and 3 sd amps and xxxv2 sub. It has surf ballast. I also upgraded prop to the 1235. It has made a night and day difference from the 537 when weighted down. I also put LED speaker rings throughout the boat if that is something that someone is interested in. Once my boat sells I'm gonna start building my dream house. Come the spring I will be looking to jump right back into a z1/z3. We are having another monsoon coming through oklahoma again right now, but asap I will get some new pictures posted of the boat. Until then u can visit my profile page to view some older ones.

Price : 57,000

Any of you guys just pass this along if you know someone that is interested. Thanks!
    Will be posting to onlyinboards as soon as I get pics.
    Last edited by ChrisBarnes05-12-84; 07-08-2015, 09:27 PM. Reason: Pictures added

Thats a smoking deal. GLWTS

Comment

GLWTS man! Are you upgrading?

Comment

I need to have some extra funds available while I build my home. Once it's completed I will jump right back in either a z1 or z3. I really enjoy the z1 it's been a great boat. If I start around September building I should be back in a boat by March or April.

Comment

Few more pictures. If no bites around here in a couple days I will be adding to onlyinboards. Thanks !

Also I have the Bimini and carpet in my garage they are just not on boat at the moment.
          Last edited by ChrisBarnes05-12-84; 07-08-2015, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Good looking boat - I'm sure someone will grab it pretty quick!

Comment

Working...
            X