350# Factory Rear Ballast Bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

350# Factory Rear Ballast Bags

I have the rear factory ballast bags from a 2013 RZ2. I believe they are rated at 350# per bag. They were removed from the boat after a short and gentle single season of use. There are no issues with these bags.

There are 2 fill and 2 drain ells glued into the ports at present, but they can also be removed with judicious application of heat.

I'm really not at all sure as to what they're worth, or if anyone has interest in them. That said, let me know!

Last edited by Tulsah; 07-08-2015, 07:33 PM.
    2013 RZ2 with Convex VX, MLA Custom Sacs

I'm curious to know if anyone knows if these with fit my 2015 R20... since I didnt get the surf ballast just the stock 900lbs
    2015 Tigé R20

Comment

Originally posted by Bobert View Post
      I'm curious to know if anyone knows if these with fit my 2015 R20... since I didnt get the surf ballast just the stock 900lbs
      Yes they will fit. These bags are what you would have got with the surf ballast.

Comment

Originally posted by RZRCO23 View Post
        Yes they will fit. These bags are what you would have got with the surf ballast.
        Thanks! I kinda figured they were. Now I just need to decide if I'd rather grab these up and upgrade again next year or just jump on 2 750# or more bags now
        2015 Tigé R20

Comment

Picture of bags added...

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Tried messaging you Tulsah but your inbox is full. Contact me when u get a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just cleared up some room ...

Comment

Working...
                X