thinking of selling Z3. huge wetsounds upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thinking of selling Z3. huge wetsounds upgrade

I have a 2012 tige z3. With only 120 hrs comes with matching boat mate trailer. Excellent condition. Has huge wetsounds upgrade. 3 SD amps. 4 rev10s. 6 xs650s. Bt420. Xxx-12 sub in custom ported enclosure. I just spent 8 grand in stereo upgrades. Asking 70k 478 244 7115. Located in middle Ga.
    20150522_152139.jpg

20150703_084733.jpg

Comment

20150517_094317.jpg.......
      Attached Files
      Last edited by chill8888; 07-07-2015, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Any offers ??? Or thoughts on pricing?

Comment

Originally posted by chill8888 View Post
          Any offers ??? Or thoughts on pricing?
          I would say your inline with pricing as I saw a couple 12 models last season with about the same hours/option go for that 65-70 range. BTW nice boat and GLWTS What are you getting next?

Comment

ok thanks JLG, I could get in the low 60s with it on price if i was to remove a few of the wetsound upgrades. as far as next if it sells I would like to try and get in a ASR next season. just figured i would throw it out there during peak season and see what happens, it will be used nearly every weekend the next couple months unless it sells.

Comment

Remember not many buyers care about stereo upgrades enough to get you close the cost you put into it. They will check off the box on NADA for stereo and tower speakers and that's all the value they see in it. You're probably better off parting them here or on eBay.
              2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
              2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

X2 on Ewok, people don't often see the value added they just see $$$$$$$ and don't think about things! Personally I look at it like this... When i go to my banker and ask for a loan on a new toy I want to have every option that I will want on it to be payed for through Financing. Why would I want a bank note for a boat and then im not satisfied with my stereo so i go drop $8k in the stereo. Then i want more ballast to surf better so i go drop another $2-4k. Ok so if i didnt pay cash for all of that then I lost a lot of money putting it on a credit card at 13-20% APR while a boat loan sits nicely at 6% and it is spread out over a few years for me. And lastly the boat IS LAKE READY!!!

That might be my sales pitch haha

Comment

Couldn't agree more JM. I always have a buy it as is price and am willing to negotiate a bit on the items I've added like stereo. No way in hell will I let a 8K stereo go for free or close to that! If the buyer doesn't want to pay then pull the stereo and sell separately just that simple. I don't expect them to pay what I paid but again I don't give handouts not even if your family! That simple.

Comment

As far as selling your boat right now, I think most people that wanted one this year probably have already purchased one. My ad is sitting right below yours on my z1. You and I are in the same boat so to speak. It will be tough to sell unless the price is right!

Comment

2012/2013 Tige Z3 on onlyinboards that have been at the 70k mark have been there for 4-6 months...

I think mid 60s would be fair...

Comment

I'm with JLG,

I separated my stereo from my last boat. You will get 65-75% of the value if you sell used or 25-30% if you sell it in the boat... Just my 2 cents from the boats ive sold..

Comment

Thanks guys.. again..i have no problem pulling some of the stereo components and keeping them for my next boat. I'd sell it with 2 rev10s . All 6 650s , xs-10 sub and leave the 420 because it's flush mounted and install wetsounds HT amps for 62 grand ..

Comment

Strip everything and trade it in for an ASR. Then install it all back to the ASR. Slick as snot.
                            Probably won't get 62 grand on trade though.. ((((
                            But you'll save on sales tax on the new boat.

Comment

Can you send me a picture of the custom box you have for the XXX12 really interested in doing it myself in my Z1. Good luck with sale by the way, beautiful boat!

Comment

Working...
                              X