Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nautic Laugic NL4-Fc GPS upgrade

http://www.nauticlaugic.com/NL4-Fc%20Packages.html
    Wanted to see if anyone else has installed on of these with the perfect pass wakeboard pro?
    I bought this gps kit for my 2006 20V which has a Faria commander speedometer and it works good for the speedometer but I can't get the Perfect pass to stop surging. I have downloaded the manual for the perfect pass and have tried the troubleshooting instructions and have not got it to work. Also I noticed I lost the RPM input on the perfect pass. I'll have to check my wiring. Anyone have suggestions. I have the Drive By Wire module for the perfect pass 5.7 MP engine

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

First mod I installed it on my 05 22V and had similar issue. NL stated to me that the Faria Speedo is using more voltage than when new and when the NL4 is spliced into the speedo and PP there isn't enough voltage left for the PP. One way to confirm is to disconnect the Faria Speedo from the NL4 (reconnect your paddle wheel into Faria gauge). If the PP works then you have a voltage issue as I did which they can easily fix. Call or email the guys at Nautic Laugic as they are great to work with and will make some modifications to the control box and you will be in love with this mod. They are fast too. They will make the mod and ship out the same day. I shipped mine on Monday and it was back in the boat before the weekend boat trip.

360-687-4525
    ondeck@nauticlaugic.com

Comment

Originally posted by Captainkurk72 View Post
      First mod I installed it on my 05 22V and had similar issue. NL stated to me that the Faria Speedo is using more voltage than when new and when the NL4 is spliced into the speedo and PP there isn't enough voltage left for the PP. One way to confirm is to disconnect the Faria Speedo from the NL4 (reconnect your paddle wheel into Faria gauge). If the PP works then you have a voltage issue as I did which they can easily fix. Call or email the guys at Nautic Laugic as they are great to work with and will make some modifications to the control box and you will be in love with this mod. They are fast too. They will make the mod and ship out the same day. I shipped mine on Monday and it was back in the boat before the weekend boat trip.

360-687-4525
      ondeck@nauticlaugic.com
      Thanks for the info, I contacted NL and got some more info. I was also given some setting to try on the perfect pass.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X