1995 Tige 2002 FSLM Comp in No. Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1995 Tige 2002 FSLM Comp in No. Florida

Old age and infirmities have conspired to make me sell our well cared for 1995 FSLM Comp after 9 years as the second owner. I have been told by the experts on here that this is the last of the pure ski boats. It is also the beginning of the evolution of the TAPS system, which is manually adjusted on the transom. The hull is absolutely dry. The engine, a 265 HP Mercruiser 350 Magnum Tournament Ski with a BW Velvet Drive transmission, has 811 hours, uses no oil and has had a pretty soft life cruising the St. Johns River and enjoying amateur waterskiing. We were going to use the boat this season and performed a reconditioning and update that included having the carburetor and raw water pump overhauled by Mercruiser and installation of a new recirc pump, fuel pump, thermostat, filters, hoses and tubing (some). The upholstery has not fared as well as the mechanicals, and could use some TLC. The pictures make it look better than it is, but it is still usable. The trailer is a single-axle with surge brakes and was sand-blasted and repainted about five years ago. The wheel bearings will be re-packed shortly and it's ready to go. It comes with a nice bimini top, stereo, marine radio, compass and life jackets.

Asking a very reasonable $7500. You can PM me or call 352-291-7699. Mark

IM000018.jpgIM000008.jpgIM000004.jpgIM000002.jpgIM000007.jpg

considering that is a 95 the interior has held up well! good luck with the sale!
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

Thank you! It's been a great boat!

Comment

Working...
      X