Custom Tige Restoration Direct Drive for Sale-21k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Tige Restoration Direct Drive for Sale-21k

This is a completely restored boat and I mean everything! The boat was a 1994 Tige open bow wakeboard ski boat. Picked this boat to restore because I love projects and I love the sleek hull design of this boat. This boat gets more looks and comments then the guy with the 100k boat. I choose a timeless color scheme of white exterior, grey two tone interior, and chrome accents. I find these colors are always in style.

The boat was completely disassembled. It has been gel coated( not painted) by eliminators gel coat. Complete new interior that is a two tone grey with new carpet throughout. Motor was completely gone through. The motor was replaced by the previous owner so only have about 100hr. The boat sat for about 8 years after the previous owner passed away so I had the motor completely overhauled. Runs prefect!!! I installed the top of the line Ariel Wakeboard tower with 4 6.5"speaker and racks that hold both wakesurf/wakeboards. Nice thing is the tower folds down behind the windshield so you can tow with it doan and also fit in any garage. Windshield has been tinted and repainted. Clarion Marine radio with 2000 watt 4 channel Amp, total of six speakers in the boat. Trailer has been stripped and painted with epoxy paint. New trailer carpet. New trailer tires. Bearing replaced. bunch of other little things.

20140822_150841.jpg20140829_094358.jpg20140829_094406.jpg20140829_094432.jpg20140829_094448.jpg

Description:
    Tige 20.5 open bow
    Chevy 350-260hp
    New Gel Coat
    New Interior
    New carpet though out(everywhere!)
    Polished tower with speakers and racks
    Clarion M503 with 2000watt Amy
    Tinted windows
    new gauges
    refinished teak swim step
    whole back of the boat is a cooler with lock and one under the front seat.
    tandem axle trailer-new paint, new carpet, new hardware

If your looking for a like new boat that runs perfect but don't have 40-120K drop on then this might be for you. I have gone though everything in this boat and either restored or replaced it. I have about over 25k invested in this restoration, but as most projects I know im not going to get all my investment so im only asking 21k. NO LOW BALL OFFERS PLEASE. I do not need to sell it just interested in starting other projects if i can sell it. My number is 480-203-4377 i live in Southern California.
    Attached Files

That's a beautiful boat, nice job!
    2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
    2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Great job on the restoration, looks awesome. For the money you are looking to get I would check into advertising in Austrailia, the older Tige's hold value very well there because they do a lot of water skiing in rivers where the shallow draft and great maneuverability of these boats is a must.

Good luck on the sale of a great looking boat!

For example, my old boat could be sold in the U.S. for about $10-12k. Here it is for sale in AUS for the equivalent of $21k USD (27,500 AUD). Not sure on shipping costs but if it wasn't worth it, I doubt the dealer I traded it in to would have been able to sell it and ship it over there. While mine was in great shape, it was not as nice as yours, and it is closed-bow.

http://www.boatsales.com.au/boats-fo...96-TIGE-CUSTOM
      Last edited by dj2; 06-05-2015, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Great job. Love the all white look!

Comment

That's a sick looking boat!

Makes me want to get those Chromax emblems and tint the windshield on my 21v!!

Comment

[QUOTE=dj2;745870]Great job on the restoration, looks awesome. For the money you are looking to get I would check into advertising in Austrailia, the older Tige's hold value very well there because they do a lot of water skiing in rivers where the shallow draft and great maneuverability of these boats is a must

DJ2, I agree with you pretty much. Unrestored these are 10-14k depending on condition. Buy the cheapest one at 10k and do everything I did and you will have 25k plus invested without labor cost included I agree with you I'm priced against early 2000 direct and v drives. But with that you get the old window wrap towers I hate and an aging gel coat and interior boat. With the fat sack in the back and a full cooler this puts out a great wake(also the tower added some good weight. Wake surfing is fun but not like the new boat. I have small kids and they pretty much tube I like to air chair and that's what we do a lot of.

Definitely looking for the right buy and asking top dollar but my boat is for sale not need to sell. And to get this result you will spend a lot more then I'm asking.

Probably with end up keeping it and putting more money in it! Lol. Thought it would be bad *** to drop a 6.2l efi in this and make it a fast river runner.

Comment

Yeah, I dig those chrome letters 100 dollar each on Tige website

Comment

Looks incredible, great work. That is the boat that got me starting to look at Tigé back in the day. It took me 3 years till I bought one (1997).
                That thing is a slalom machine! Where are you located in SoCal?
                Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
                  Looks incredible, great work. That is the boat that got me starting to look at Tigé back in the day. It took me 3 years till I bought one (1997).
                  That thing is a slalom machine! Where are you located in SoCal?
                  Thanks, located in Temecula

Comment

Working...
                  X