wetsounds rev10s with clamps. brand new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wetsounds rev10s with clamps. brand new

I have a brand new set of wetsounds rev10s with clamps $900. These are brand new in the box never been opened..I bought these for my boat but decided to go with just 2 sets. I also have wetsound amps . Wetsounds 420 and a wetsounds rev410 with clamps Call/txt four78-2four4-seven115.

Dude, you boat would have railed with the other set of Rev 10's and a Rev 410...

Comment

I know..I was gonna put the rev410 on top of the tower but I wouldn't have been able to fit under the trussel here at my local lake as easily. Who knows if they don't sell I may throw them on there.

Comment

What color are the Rev 10's?

Comment

Black

Comment

$850

Comment

Will the rev10 just bolt up to the z3 tower they are just like the stock ones right?

Comment

Originally posted by Phillips View Post
                Will the rev10 just bolt up to the z3 tower they are just like the stock ones right?
                The Tige Alpha-Z tower is made for the Wet Sounds "X-Mount" pods. If the Rev-10's are fitted with the fixed clamps, you need the X-Mount kit to convert them.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

They have the X-clamps with them for the alpha towers.

Comment

Interesting... Still available?
                    71 Cut Supreme, 70 3 Door Suburban, 08 Tahoe LTZ, 12 F21 Surf Machine!
                    http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii11/onetogofast/IMG_4360.jpg

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
                      X