EMI Switch Relay/wiring from 2000 21v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMI Switch Relay/wiring from 2000 21v

Not sure if anybody would still want this but I just pulled the EMI relay out of my 2000 21v. UPS lost my switches hence forcing me to do the rocker switch upgrade. When I test drove the boat back in Jan. all the switches worked so the relay should be 100%, just needs some switches to go with it.

20150418_144349.jpg

i realize this is an old post, but do you happen to still have this?? my 2000 2300v left side switches quit working and was thinking about the rocker switch upgrade...or this!!

thanks, Rick

Comment

Sorry man I pitched that a long time ago.....to be honest the rocker switches are the way to go!!

Comment

cant beat a set of direct wired analog switches
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

thanks for the response!! i am looking at the switches now and based on the discussions here i am planning on converting to the rockers! one question, what size fuse does each of the components take, blower, stereo, etc??

thanks for all of your help!!

Comment

Just use the circuit breakers that are already in place.

Comment

I am also switching to Rocker switches from the push switches. Since I know very little about the process, did you run the Rocker wire diretly to the fuse box, bypassing the once used relay box? If so, how do you get power to each of the 8 switches?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X