Clear All

FOR SALE !!!! AWESOME SURF BOAT WITH MATCHING TRAILER AND HUGE BIMINI

STARTING NEW THREAD

VERY clean and well maintained TIGE' RZ2 with HUGE surf wave
    2007 RZ2 black and grey with custom 360 wrap
    Matching tandem boatmate trailer with oil bath bearings
    340 HP Marine Power motor
    Tige speedset
    Custom HUGE oversized bimini ( keep everyone comfy for more time on the water) ) with built in surf board pockets
    Folding board racks
    Clarion CMD4A with I-Pod input and sirrus ready
    Remotes on transom and drivers area
    Kicker "six pack" on the tower powered with a kicker IX500.4 and a IX500.2
    Kicker L7 in a ported box under the helm powered with a Kicker IX500.2
    Kicker separates in cabin area
    200 amp reset able circuit breaker for stereo
    Dual batteries with ACR switch and off/battery 1/battery 1&2 combine
    1 battery designated just to stereo
    Interior courtesy lights
    Factory TIGE cover with pole kit . Needs a little stitching repair at the rear of the cover.
    Swim deck has been trimmed down to stop from interfering with surf wave (needs to be finished with gel-coat)
    1" automated ballast system with attwood aerator pumps and forward vents/drains to eliminate passive draining/filling
    750# U shape sac in the bow
    250# sac in the walk-thru bow area
    Rear engine compartments have been reinforced with aluminum channel.
    Upgraded bilge to a 1500 GPM pump
    Underwater transom light
    New cabin carpet
    Limo tinted windows
    Heater with 3 vents including 1 extendable vent
    Cooler behind driver seat removed for more storage
    Wind screen
    Vision air drivers seat with flip up booster
    Motor aligned at 510 hours
    Complete service at 510 hours, motor oil, transmission oil, gear box oil, fuel filter, and water pump impeller
    Will deliver up to 500 miles 1 way for .50 a mile after full payment has cleared

ONLYINBOARDS AD
    https://www.onlyinboards.com/2007-RZ...nia-42920.aspx
    Attached Files

Couple more pics.IMG_20140413_114208_643.jpgIMG_20140413_115251_522.jpgIMG_20140413_115736_428.jpgIMG_20140413_114119_280.jpgIMG_20140413_114109_075.jpgIMG_20140413_121108_831.jpg

Comment

Who did the swim deck my budy has same boat I would like to have the dimensions so I can do this to his any info would be helpful thanks

Comment

I sent you a PM

Comment

Any opinions what will help sell this boat?

Comment

look at close competition. same basic boat for sale in apache junction on onlyinboards at same price(pretty close to your market location). knowing it's a dealer, betting 42 even would walk away with a boat.

the big selling feature to that boat over yours.. it has half the hours. if both are same price, as a buyer, I'd shop that one first just for the hours reason.

all my .02...

good luck as it is a very nice looking boat..
            2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
            2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Thanks for the advice but i dont consider 540 hours in 8 years high i think it more like average. I don't understand why I keep hearing I have high hours the boat is 8 years old. Seems odd that people spend the money they spend on these type of boats and say 540 hours in 8 years is high. If my local lake had water I would have another 70-100 hours easy. I didn't buy it to look at it in the garage . And I would be a little timid on a 2007 with 250 hours how is that a +? To me it means the boat sat way to much which to me means it was neglected or was in the shop for repairs way to often. With average hours it tells me the boat was used and didnt set there looking pretty. Anyway rant over.

Comment

The other thing to consider with the hours is the overall condition. It's not like you have a 540 hour boat that is beat to crap, the thing looks immaculate in the pictures so the hours shouldn't be a big issue IMO! I think your location might be the biggest factor.

Comment

Adam, I'm pretty sure people on this site know that's about average hours for an 8yo boat. Your price range will attract first time boat owners and people switching over from I/O, and they are not as knowledgable about hours and the problems that stem from letting a boat sit. I think sandm was just pointing out your competition in your asking price and the higher hours could be viewed as a negative. I'm not going to put words in his mouth but I took his comment to be that you should be prepared to offer a friendly and non-confrontational education in hours on boats for wallys who call and try to lowball you based on your hour differential. They will call and say this other boat has 200 hrs less for the same money, knock off 5-10k. Just be ready for that.

For the equipment you have I think you're priced right, NADA average retail is 46.5, low is 40.7. I think as summer approaches you'll be in good shape.
                  2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
                  2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

@Timmy thanks and yes I agree location is most likely 1 of the issues @ ewok I agree and I didn't mean anything negative toward sandm I understand both your comments and I appreciate them.

Comment

What you "feel" the boat is worth vs what market value is for that boat are two completely different things.

I agree that 540 hours for an 8 year old boat isn't much for a well used and taken care of boat

If you were looking for a new boat and you had a choices between Higher mileage vs lower mileage for the SAME PRICE!..what would you pick?... lets be realistic here, just because a boat sat more doesn't mean it wasn't serviced properly..

I understand you like your boat and took good care of it..You have an emotional attachment to it and have a hard time seeing that the market value is different than what you feel the value is.... I had the same issue when i sold my last boat..I thought it was worth way more because it was so well taken care of...

Look at comparables:
                      http://www.boattrader.com/browse/mak...esc/PerPage-20

Between 39,000-42,500..I am ignoring the ones at 50k..

Comment

Some people just don't get it

Comment

But to answer your question if the boat had average hours and was more equipped then I would purchase the one with average hours vs low hours. I know what can happen to a engine/boat that is not used regularly and at 240 hours for a 07 I would be a little nervous.IMO

Comment

it will sell, just needs to be a little warmer, I have looked at boat prices for 2 years, and I feel you are in the ball park. another month or so and it will go.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko View Post
                              If you were looking for a new boat and you had a choices between Higher mileage vs lower mileage for the SAME PRICE!..what would you pick?... lets be realistic here, just because a boat sat more doesn't mean it wasn't serviced properly..

I understand you like your boat and took good care of it..You have an emotional attachment to it and have a hard time seeing that the market value is different than what you feel the value is.... I had the same issue when i sold my last boat..I thought it was worth way more because it was so well taken care of...
                              not trying to be a dink here as mentioned, just pointing out the current market. and as greeko mentioned, I went thru the same thing when selling my last supra. hard pill to swallow to take less than I thought the boat was worth, but as I look back it was a good price. reality is when you pull up the links greeko sent, your boat has double the hours of any that have hours listed in the '07 model year. that will be a harder sell for people shopping that boat and do some research. granted hours don't tell all as you said. one with 160hrs could have over 1k on the hull in the water from hanging at the party cove and trashed upholstery, but putting a 500hr boat up against a 200hr boat, it's more than just the engine hours. 500hr has that much more "use" on the uphostery and interior where a 200hr boat could have more life in those products.

you asked for opinions and be open to what people are saying. ask yourself if you were buying an '07 bmw 3series, would you buy the one with 50k on the clock or 90k on the clock if pricing was within a few grand of each other and wear was similar. that's what some are going to see as they compare different boats for sale. personally would not be afraid of your boat as it looks to be well taken care of and shows pride of ownership, which do count for a lot vs buying a boat off a dealer showroom floor not knowing the history, but I would also expect it to be priced accordingly in the market based on hours and think most others would as well.

good luck. there's a family out there somewhere that will end up with that boat in the garage this year...
                              2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                              2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Working...
                              X