Shred Stixx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shred Stixx

I have a 2 year old 5'10 Fish Stick that has measurments of 13, 21 1/2, 15 3/4, 7. The board has been well riden, but is still in great shape with normal wear and tear (no dings). the bottom tail corner has a minor repair done, but no performance issues. Jerry at Shredd Stixx said to take no less than $400.00, but for a quick sale, I will accept $350.00 plus shipping if needed. If you live in Nor. Cal. near Disco, and are serious, a test ride can be arranged. I have pictures to E-mail if needed. (This server said they were to lage to post here
    "Just Surf Damn it"

What board are you going to get or have instead?
    A man can only be beaten 2 ways - give up or die!

Comment

I have three boards: (1) Orange Phlem (1) Hyperlite Brodcast and I want to sell my current Shred Stixx, so that I can get another Shred Stixx from Jerry. i think I'm going to go with the new "Mako" let me know if you want to go out some time...
      "Just Surf Damn it"

Comment

I need to find some time, it would be fun. I rented a Hyperlite Broadcast last weekend and got up without a problem for the first time, but I need more weight in my boat, we just couldn't get into the sweet spot and hold it. I was thinking about buying a broadcast - What do you think? The shred stixx are a bit pricey for a beginner like me.
        A man can only be beaten 2 ways - give up or die!

Comment

I don't know. IMO the Broadcast is a great beginer / int. board that is more of a skim board style. You may grow out of it quickley, but a great board to always have in the boat. The Shred Stixx is a more surf board style of riding, but very manuverable as well. Try mine sometime, and see if you like it before making an investment.

As far as ballast and speed: I fill my rear left ballast tank, have an additionsl 440# of weight in the rear locker area, set the TAPS on 3, and run at exactly 12 MPH. It does the trick for us.
          "Just Surf Damn it"

Comment

Working...
          X