2011 RZ4 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 RZ4 for sale

THIS BOAT HAS IT ALL. 2011 Tige RZ4 24 foot wakeboard and Wakesurf machine! With PCM Z409 409hp 217hrs (6.0 gm motor) and Pickle fork front end bow Fits you and 16 of your friends to have a blast on the water. Has amazing wet sounds stereo system with 4 tower speakers and 2 subs, TIGE TOUCH display to control everything from the Huge ballast system to the stereo with transom control and lights, has docking lights, tower lights, under water led, and led navigation and courtesy lights. Has huge Bimini top, swivel in wakeboard and surfboard racks, Tige touch has factory presets and you can customize rider preferences, has snap out carpet swivel captains seat with flip up bolster, bow filler cushion, rear walk through with flip over corner seats to keep upholstry nice, seats are in great shape. Stereo has equalizer and with intercom mic that plays through speakers so you can talk to people while they are boarding, built in hidden trash can, wake tower folds down to fit in lower garages and trailer has folding tongue double axle and surge brakes. This boat has it all I know I'm forgetting something call if you have any questions or want to see. 913-558-5415 dropped price from 78900 to 69999 Last chance to own the AMAZING BOAT CHEAP image.jpgimage.jpg This is my first post I'm not sure if this pics posted bi I have like 50 pics so let me know if your interested I will send them to you, the pic with the wave is with 3 people in the boat
    Attached Files

That seems like a really good deal man good luck with your sale!!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X