2006 24ve For sale Houston Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 24ve For sale Houston Area

I need to sell the boat rather quickly. It has 185 hours.

There are some cosmetic issues, but I am selling it at a price that leaves a lot of room for someone to fix it up as they desire.

Call or e-mail if you are interested.

Brandon

bbuchanan@caementic.com
    713-907-0083

Often when I sell things I list the price. I've found it helps....

Comment

Originally posted by ericinmich View Post
      Often when I sell things I list the price. I've found it helps....
      C'mon be nice.
      Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

That seems to be common on this site, people listing without prices. I don't get it either!

Comment

Listing without a price allows for a potentially interested party to contact the seller and start the conversation without immediately forming an opinion based on a price. It also seems that people who aren't in the market for a used boat, who aren't in the area the boat is for sale and sometimes who don't even know how to use tools such as NADA, like to offer feedback that is worthless and detracts from the sale of the boat. I've had mine listed on here and have had a few people contact me, none of them complained about the price not being listed. If someone is interested in a used boat with some cosmetic issues as listed, then I'm sure they will reach out. On the other hand, I guess not listing the price will generate posts like the ones above.....so you get to deal with one or the other! HA!

Good luck with the sale!

Comment

I am asking 26K as is. If I do not sell it this winter, then I will do the cosmetic work and re-list at a much higher price. The NADA low retail is 35K with the trailer.

The interior is not destroyed, it just has some cracks and tears in the vinyl. Anyone who has dealt with this year model knows Tige didn't use the most durable vinyl. Also the Tower needs to be re-powder coated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad05 View Post
              Listing without a price allows for a potentially interested party to contact the seller and start the conversation without immediately forming an opinion based on a price. It also seems that people who aren't in the market for a used boat, who aren't in the area the boat is for sale and sometimes who don't even know how to use tools such as NADA, like to offer feedback that is worthless and detracts from the sale of the boat. I've had mine listed on here and have had a few people contact me, none of them complained about the price not being listed. If someone is interested in a used boat with some cosmetic issues as listed, then I'm sure they will reach out. On the other hand, I guess not listing the price will generate posts like the ones above.....so you get to deal with one or the other! HA!

Good luck with the sale!
              X2 makes sense. The other side from the "BUYER's" perspective, when I was looking for a boat to buy, if I saw a price different in the winter and relisted in the spring at a higher price. The cheap person that I am wouldn't want to pay more than his winter price REGARDLESS that its spring. I am stubborn and realize it shouldn't matter but like I said I am cheap and stubborn...to my own detriment sometimes!
              Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Originally posted by bman- View Post
                I am asking 26K as is. If I do not sell it this winter, then I will do the cosmetic work and re-list at a much higher price. The NADA low retail is 35K with the trailer.

The interior is not destroyed, it just has some cracks and tears in the vinyl. Anyone who has dealt with this year model knows Tige didn't use the most durable vinyl. Also the Tower needs to be re-powder coated.
                KILLER PRICE! It should sell quickly at that price and someone will get a good deal! I doubt you will find too many 24Ve owners (or 24V owners, I paid more for my 2004 24V, 2 years ago) willing to part with their boats for that price! Good luck!
                Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

The advantage of listing the price is that all of us "internet experts" get to say things like... wow, sounds like a great price! Factor in a grand or two for new vinyl and it's still a steal!

It should see quickly as long as weather allows for a quick sea trial (at least I would want to do one).

Comment

That is a tremendous price. I paid 10K more than that a couple months ago for one (same year) with 120hrs, but is in perfect shape with a very top shelf stereo system--however the kicker was where it was located (close enough to fetch). 1-2K for vinyl is extremely conservative--I think an interior will run 3-5K depending on where you live. However, even at that, you have a great boat for a great price! I tell you what, someone should jump all over this. You could have a ridiculous surfing monster for $35K all in (likely less, talk to chpthril) that is rated for 16 souls. You just can't get that everywhere!

Best of luck to you on the sale! I think you will do just fine. Haul that bad boy up to the midwest and you would unload in a hurry! We just don't have the inventory of boats like this up here. A $100K rough water handling surfer for 1/3 the investment. That a boatload (pun intended) of value.

PS I have come to learn that I may have paid $3-4K too much. Oh well. Too late for Monday morning quarterbacking.
                    Last edited by dakota4ce; 11-25-2014, 01:52 AM.
                    Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like bananas!

Comment

Any interior pictures?

Comment

Sure I have plenty of Pictures. I would prefer to e-mail them, so either send me an e-mail @ bbuchanan@caementic.com or send me a private message with your e-mail and I will send the link.

Comment

Working...
                        X