2 Wake Designs WakeBoard Racks For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Wake Designs WakeBoard Racks For Sale

I have 2 Wake Designs Wake Board Racks for sale. They are brand new, never used or mounted, Chrome. Thye look just like the picture. I have no use for them, they came with the boat.

Best Reasonable Offer.

SeanMcD82@hotmail.com

or call my cell 603-556-1755
    Last edited by Seanmcd; 09-29-2009, 01:28 AM.

SOLD

Comment

what did you put on your new boat?
      Freude am Fahren.

Comment

LOL, OK, it is only because I am secure with my own stupidity that I will answer your question.

I bought the boat and only had one board, I was a skier and didn't think I needed the racks, so I sold them.lol

Well, since I bought the boat, my wife and both daughters have become hooked on riding, all 3 have boards now, I have a new board, and guess what??? I have no room in the boat for all the boards!! What did I do then?? LOL< bought a new pair of racks from Monster!!!

The moral of the story?? Don't sell your sh*t until you are absolutely sure you wont need it.

Sean, learn from my stupidity, McDaniel

Comment

boy i dont know if i could have admitted that you one hell of a man. sell your board racks what a ding ding. you still got one of the best looking rigs ive seen though. so you still the man. better luck next time. since your in to selling things you wanna sell me that boat!
          Last edited by kko; 07-20-2006, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Put the new racks on today, I guess it was a blessing in dusguise, I like the Monster racks sooo much better than the Wake designs racks. Very nice setup, looks great too.

Sean

Comment

yeah the monsters are nice. the quick disconects are nice. they make a nice tower mirror as well.

Comment

Yeah, I bought the mirror bracket too, installed both today, AWESOME!!

I will post pics as soon as it gets sunny. I still haven't figured out what to do with the racks when I dock the boat, I found that I can take them off and put one up front and one on the motor cover, but am concerned about ripping the vinyl sooner or later. I should be able to leave them on the boat where I dock it, but there is always that chance that someone will steal the racks and boards, don't want to take any chances.

Pics coming soon.

Sean

Comment

Originally posted by Seanmcd
                  I still haven't figured out what to do with the racks when I dock the boat, I found that I can take them off and put one up front and one on the motor cover, but am concerned about ripping the vinyl sooner or later.
                  For my monster racks, I got two bath towels and made each one into a bag to hold a rack.

I folded each towel in half and sewed up each side leaving the top open. Then I turned the bag inside out to hide all of the sewing. Now when I take my racks off, each one has a bag to keep it from getting scratched up. Then I put them in my storage compartment with all of our vests and other junk.

I keep them in the storage compartment when I am going down the road to keep the bug splats off of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X