2005 Tige 24V in NV for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Tige 24V in NV for Sale

Before I pull the trigger on a new boat, I wanted to see if anyone one here would be interested in my 05 24V. I will post pictures later but will say it's a great boat with an awesome stereo and clean surf/wakeboard wake! I upgraded the ballast to include 3 automated zones (front, rear starboard and rear port) all with dedicated fill and drain Tsunami 1200 pumps and 1" hose. Plans for a transfer pump install were to be this winter but sale might postpone or cancel that. The stereo includes a full variety of Wet Sounds speakers. There are 3 amps (x2 Syn6s and x1 Syn1), 3 sets of WS-650s, a WS-XXX 12 sub, x2 Pro-80s and x2 Pro-485s. Engine hours are about 500 and the interior is good minus a few spots starting to show age on the back sundeck and rear seats. I will be replacing them as time goes on so if I keep the boat they are fixed for next summer. It has a ACME 1235 prop and a spare 1235 and 537 to go with the boat. There is also a Fresh Air Exhaust already on the boat, which as many of you know, is a nice upgrade when surfing! Many of the Lake Mead Tige Owner's Reunion attendees can attest to the boats condition/stereo/performance if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking, please PM me with any questions or inquiries. Thanks!

What motor do you have?
    2016 Tige Z3, 2014 Tige Z3
    2013 Tige Z3, 2004 Tige 24V (Legen....dary)

Comment

Vortec 5.7 L 340HP

Comment

Good luck with the sale Bad05! Thats a beautiful boat with an awesome wave!
        Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Originally posted by Bad05 View Post
          Before I pull the trigger on a new boat, I wanted to see if anyone one here would be interested in my 05 24V. I will post pictures later but will say it's a great boat with an awesome stereo and clean surf/wakeboard wake! I upgraded the ballast to include 3 automated zones (front, rear starboard and rear port) all with dedicated fill and drain Tsunami 1200 pumps and 1" hose. Plans for a transfer pump install were to be this winter but sale might postpone or cancel that. The stereo includes a full variety of Wet Sounds speakers. There are 3 amps (x2 Syn6s and x1 Syn1), 3 sets of WS-650s, a WS-XXX 12 sub, x2 Pro-80s and x2 Pro-485s. Engine hours are about 500 and the interior is good minus a few spots starting to show age on the back sundeck and rear seats. I will be replacing them as time goes on so if I keep the boat they are fixed for next summer. It has a ACME 1235 prop and a spare 1235 and 537 to go with the boat. There is also a Fresh Air Exhaust already on the boat, which as many of you know, is a nice upgrade when surfing! Many of the Lake Mead Tige Owner's Reunion attendees can attest to the boats condition/stereo/performance if anyone is interested. Thanks for looking, please PM me with any questions or inquiries. Thanks!
          How much are you asking for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Greeko View Post
            How much are you asking for it?
            PM me with contact info and we can talk price.

Comment

It truly is a sweet boat. Actually too sweet for me, I wanted to fix at least something on the boat at the reunion just because it was so perfect there had to be something wrong but it was a gem. I need an ugly, broken duck to build and then have john help me dial in the wave, his was killer.
              Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Comment

Thanks for the input Cory! It's a 10 year old boat but the previous Owner (talltigeguy) kept it in perfect shape and in his dedicated boat garage. I've since tried to keep it in good shape but of course it show's some use, like stated above. Still a great boat and if it doesn't sell, I'll keep it and rock out while surfing for another year!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Good luck John. It will be an incredible boat for the lucky new owner!

Are you adding a disclaimer in there that the new owner has to continue organizing the reunion? Haha.
                    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
                      Good luck John. It will be an incredible boat for the lucky new owner!

Are you adding a disclaimer in there that the new owner has to continue organizing the reunion? Haha.
                      That's actually a great idea.....but on the other hand, it might kill the sale! HA!

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Still for sale, interested party backed out due to "financing" issues!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                            X