WTB - Used Amplifier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB - Used Amplifier

Guys, I have a blown amp, and I need to replace it. Anyone have something laying around? It will run my 6 in-boat speakers. Looking for a 6 channel w/4 ohm, or a 4 channel w/2 ohm. Doesn't have to be top of the line or anything, just needs to work. I don't blast the music - usually in the boat with my 3 small children and wife.

Thanks, Cory 7one3-557-8047
    Located in Katy, TX

Would a Kicker ZX700.5 work for you? I have one sitting on the shelf in my basement. It's what the factory used before Wetsounds. It will power the 6 in-boats and give you up to 400 watts for a sub.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
      Would a Kicker ZX700.5 work for you? I have one sitting on the shelf in my basement. It's what the factory used before Wetsounds. It will power the 6 in-boats and give you up to 400 watts for a sub.
      Let me check with the shop. I don't know much about amps/stereos, just know they told me to get a 4 channel or 6 channel - I believe your Kicker is a 5 channel.

Comment

If Kimber decides to pass, I was curious what you'd let the amp go for? I have a Clarion amp that is starting to have some trouble.

Comment

$200 shipped?

Comment

I got what I needed guys - thanks for the offer Timmy! Hope you and snows56 can do business.

Comment

That seems like a good deal, need to do a little research and make sure it matches what I need. Also need to convince the wife that we need it...

Comment

Working...
              X