Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: ACME 1433 PROP FOR 2013 Z1 (wake/surf)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: ACME 1433 PROP FOR 2013 Z1 (wake/surf)

Seems that the 1235 are the popular ones around here, however according to the wakemakers site/chart I should be going with the ACME 1433 for my '13 Z1 mainly doing surf/wakeboarding. With that said if anyone happens to stumble across one for sale let me know! Thanks...

ACME CHART FOR ALL TIGE BOATS:
    http://www.wakemakers.com/tige-wakeb...oat-propellers

The 1235 is a popular upgrade for the larger late model Tige boats, but by no means the only option. IIRC, a couple of other Z1 owners felt the 14.5 dia was too close. Trailer clearance on the Boatmate trailers was also a factor.

I always recommend contacting ACME directly as there can be factors in how YOU use YOUR boat, that may not have been taken into account by the retailer that put that chart together.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
      The 1235 is a popular upgrade for the larger late model Tige boats, but by no means the only option. IIRC, a couple of other Z1 owners felt the 14.5 dia was too close. Trailer clearance on the Boatmate trailers was also a factor.

I always recommend contacting ACME directly as there can be factors in how YOU use YOUR boat, that may not have been taken into account by the retailer that put that chart together.
      Good to know would of never thought about prop clearance and all that. I'll give them a call.

Comment

I just got my 1235 in today and I am certain I will have to add more bunk shims. I have a 13 z1. They didn't put enough shims when I had it fixed last year.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBarnes05-12-84 View Post
          I just got my 1235 in today and I am certain I will have to add more bunk shims. I have a 13 z1. They didn't put enough shims when I had it fixed last year.
          What trailer are you using? I am worried about this, assuming I change out my prop and need to add shims to the bunks I am pretty screwed as my boat is stored in my garage and clears the top of the garage by just an inch of 2. I have. 2013 extreme trailer

Comment

The 1433 is a 14" diameter and a few bucks cheaper. I run it on my RZ2 up here in the Denver area.

Comment

Mine is a boatmate trailer. Yours may not have the issue

Comment

Working...
              X