WTB: Wetsounds XS-10FA Sub and Amp...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, I know people on here are constantly changing things up on their boats and figured it would be worth throwing this out there. Iam lookign to add the XS-10FA onto my '13 Z1. If anyone is doing a system upgrade or whatever I am interested in your old set up. While mainly looking for the 10FA and an amp to power it up, I would consider all other options that are made for the Z1. Let me know what you guys got... post on here or PM me! thanks
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 1sicktige; 08-07-2014, 12:12 AM.

Do you need the panel that the sub and speaker fit into (shown in the pic)? I have ours from when we changed to a sealed sub. We had a new panel made for just the speaker in a slightly different location. If you can use it, its yours.
    "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

If it were me I'd just look into a new sub from your local dealer that will have a warranty with it. Those subs list for $250.00 on the WS site and they usually list way over dealer cost so you could probably pick em up for around $150-200 range at most. Same with the amps they are several hundred dollars less from a dealer than the WS web site.

Comment

Hey I've got one that I picked up from another forum member here and I've been thinking about moving to a 12" after picking up some more powerful Exiles for the rest of the boat last summer. Might be a good excuse to do that.

I signed up on the forum to buy the sub I believe. I've got a Malibu so I'm mostly on that forum. i don't have a dedicated amp for it, but I picked up a Polk PA D5000.5 last summer to run my Kicker towers plus the XF-10FA. I'm sure we could work something out if you'd like it because I'd have no use for it without the sub (still have the 4-channel I used for the towers before it.)

PM me if you're interested and we can work something out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dandy View Post
          Do you need the panel that the sub and speaker fit into (shown in the pic)? I have ours from when we changed to a sealed sub. We had a new panel made for just the speaker in a slightly different location. If you can use it, its yours.
          This may be something I would be in to. Although mines comes perforated I wouldn't mind using yours and keeping mine just in case I ever decide to change it up and need a sealed one again. What you want for it?

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
            If it were me I'd just look into a new sub from your local dealer that will have a warranty with it. Those subs list for $250.00 on the WS site and they usually list way over dealer cost so you could probably pick em up for around $150-200 range at most. Same with the amps they are several hundred dollars less from a dealer than the WS web site.
            Yeah I've considered just buying it new. $250 really isn't bad, but figured it would be worth asking on here since some people have them and they are barley used and may be willing to get rid of them for fairly cheap. I can't se to find them for under 250$ new, but if you know where I can let me know... Local dealer wants 250$

Comment

Originally posted by 1sicktige View Post
              This may be something I would be in to. Although mines comes perforated I wouldn't mind using yours and keeping mine just in case I ever decide to change it up and need a sealed one again. What you want for it?
              Shipping costs from me to you and its yours. I have no use for it since the sub swap. If you want it PM me your name, address and phone and I will ship it out tomorrow Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildwillis View Post
                Hey I've got one that I picked up from another forum member here and I've been thinking about moving to a 12" after picking up some more powerful Exiles for the rest of the boat last summer. Might be a good excuse to do that.

I signed up on the forum to buy the sub I believe. I've got a Malibu so I'm mostly on that forum. i don't have a dedicated amp for it, but I picked up a Polk PA D5000.5 last summer to run my Kicker towers plus the XF-10FA. I'm sure we could work something out if you'd like it because I'd have no use for it without the sub (still have the 4-channel I used for the towers before it.)

PM me if you're interested and we can work something out!
                Pm sent!

Comment

Shipping costs from me to you and its yours. I have no use for it since the sub swap. If you want it PM me your name, address and phone and I will ship it out tomorrow Monday.
                  Before that, does your only have the sub hole cut out or both the sub hole and speaker hole? I am only adding the sub for now so if it has the speaker hole it may not work =\

Comment

Has sub and speaker holes. Let me know if you want it. If not, no worries.

Comment

Has sub and speaker holes. Let me know if you want it. If not, no worries.
                      Aw man! Yeah unfortunately my Z1 didn't come with the extra pair of speakers so i wont need that extra hole for the speaker by the sub. However I really do appreciate you offering it up, it is much appreciated!

Comment

Working...
                      X