Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 RZ4 white Swim Platform and brackets for sale (Austin Texas)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 RZ4 white Swim Platform and brackets for sale (Austin Texas)

I just had a Convex VX tail added to my 2011 RZ4, which leaves me with an extra swim platform (the original RZ4 white platform). So anyone with an older boat with a swim platform that clips the wakesurf wave, now is the chance to get one that does not. It is in good condition (see pictures). I have no idea what it is worth, so if you are interested get in contact with me.(512-267-1992) and maybe we can work something out. It is heavy, so I am guessing shipping might be expensive. I live in Austin Texas on Lake Travis .. so locals here is an opportunity. Hopefully it will find a life where someone will benefit from it. OH.. The Convex VX is GREAT!

OOPS.. Title says 2010 RZ4.. This is from a 2011 RZ4
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Kelton Jones; 07-21-2014, 11:27 PM. Reason: Error in Boat year model.

I PM'ed u , did u get it ?

Comment

Any chance you could measure from center of step to center of bracket on each side ? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by WGM View Post
        Any chance you could measure from center of step to center of bracket on each side ? Thanks
        I will measure and re post. Sorry not to respond sooner. I have been out of town, rafting down Grand Canyon

I looked and now am not sure what measurement you are looking for???
        What do u mean by "center of step" and "center of bracket". Or just more explanation??

Or you can call me at 512-964-8002
        Last edited by Kelton Jones; 08-05-2014, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Sorry. Was out of town. Measurement from center of the swim step to the center of each bracket on both sides. Thanks

Comment

Swim platform size

What is the depth of the platform from front center to back edge center and also the front to back on the ends, another words, what is the overall size of the shape? I have a 2008 RZ4 and am considering it if it is shorter on the outside edge to edge. Thanks,
            JBS

Comment

Measurements... The depth of the platform (centerline CL from boat edge to water edge) i 27.5 inches. From platform CL at boat edge to inside edge of bracket at boat edge is 29 inches. The brackets are 2 inches wide. From outside edge of bracket (boat end) to side of platform is 5 inches. From outside edge of bracket (water end) to side of platform is 1.5 inches. From platform CL at water side to side of the platform is 30.75 inches.

You cost is ZERO other than your cost to pick it up at my house. I just had a total knee replacement so I am a bit limited in mobility for the next few weeks. I live near Lago Vista on Lake Travis on Devils Hollow.

While on my current boat (2011 RZ4) this platform never clipped the wave. We run Tige max pro ballast augmented using the large enzo bags on the rear corners so we can throw up a big wave.

If interested call 512-964-8002 to arrange pick up.

Comment

Note that this 2011 RZ4 platform is FREE

Note that I will be giving this awayu

Comment

Working...
                X