2014 RZR For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 RZR For Sale

I am able to get an early build date for my 2015 so I am going to let my 2014 go a little earlier than normal. I am going to list on here and give TO's first dibs. A few people wanted a heads up when it was sale time so here you go!! Here are the details:

2014 Tige RZR with all standard options:Tige touch, snap out carpet, depth finder, air/water temperature, Alpha Z tower, frameless windshield, 335 HP Indmar V drive, 900 lb 4 zone ballast, TAPS, Speed control, compass, Stainless appearance, etc.
    -Boatmate tandem axle trailer with optional rims, stainless steps, Tige lighted cutouts, tie downs, LED lights, swing tongue, etc.
    Options include:
    -Stainless Rub Rail
    -Solid hull side color
    -Tige Cover
    -dual batteries with 4 position switch
    -Swivel wakeboard/ surf racks
    -Bimini top
    -Heater
    -Stock 900 ballast plus 700 lb bags in the rear lockers with Fly High Y diverters-Select between bags and the tanks 2300 lbs total
    -Over 4K in the Wet Sounds stereo. Stock clarion deck with remote in the Tige Touch, 4 XS-650 in boat speakers, XS-10FA sub under the helm, all driven by a WS HT-6 amp. WS REV 8's on the tower driven by a WS HT-4 amp (300 watts each). Stereo is only a month old with less than 5 hours play time
    -Tige Plexiglass wind dam for walk thru(never used)
    -CONVEX VX!!!!!
    I'm sure I am forgetting a few things.

Boat only has 12 hours, but we will continue to use it until sold. Boat is as new showroom condition. I'm sure I forgot some of the added options. Boat will receive a full detail and service for the new buyer. Sale will be thru the local Tige dealer so no surprises. You are welcome to have the boat inspected and checked out in anyway. I will be happy to water test and let you ride or surf the boat. Any problem found will be fixed prior to sale under warranty. Like buying a brand new boat without the new price. Save thousands!! Some of the warranty is transferable.

$63,000/ BO. Cheapest 2014 RZR in the country, find a cheaper price on a comparable boat and I will beat it!! Price is below dealer cost, you won't beat this deal!! Will considerer selling for less without some of the stereo and ballast. Boat is located in St Paul/ Minneapolis Metro area, Minnesota. I will get some more pictures this weekend.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by boardman74; 07-18-2014, 01:59 AM.

We put a few more hours on the boat this weekend. I think we are at 15 now. Also took a bunch more pictures. Would like to see the boat sold before our summer trip in 3 weeks, so any interest let me know. It will hit OIB when I have time this week.

Also going to list it at $61,900!! You won't touch that price on a comparable boat anywhere!!
    Last edited by boardman74; 07-21-2014, 03:05 AM.

Comment

Got the Only Inboards add up. Lots more pictures!!

www.onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=44615

Comment

Why are you selling it ? Is there something special about the 2015??

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Comment

I get a new one every year. Lots of great changes to the 15 actually!!

Comment

Price drop to $59,900!!!

Comment

Price dropped to $54,900. Will be sold without Bimini, Added stereo, added ballast and Convex VX. If you'd like it as is will sell for $58,900.

You will not see another basically new 14 RZR with 17 hours for that price. Ask the guys paying 60K plus for 13 hold overs. Need it gone so i can order my 15.

Comment

SOLD!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X