For Sale: 2010 Tige 22ve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: 2010 Tige 22ve

I am helping a buddy sell is 2010 22ve. I thought I would start here first. He is just upgrading into a larger boat. Since we are from the Abilene, TX area Tige has performed ALL of the scheduled maintenance. Tige is the only people that have even touched this boat. This boat is loaded. The only options I believe left off was the heater and shower. As for everything else it has the Tige Touch, Alpha Z tower, tower of power sound system, (this includes four tower speakers and amps, all wet sounds), bimini, boat cover, pro system ballast, underwater transom light, fiberglass swim deck, speed set, taps, upgraded tires and wheels on the trailer, swing away tongue, tinted windows, built in trash can, built in cooler, PCM 343 engine, stainless steel rub rail, and snap in and out carpet. The boat is in excellent shape inside and out. I want to say that it has around 350 hours, but I can the exact number. It has been garage kept it’s whole life! I may have left something out, but you’re more than welcome to contact him. 325.669.9788 Jerry. He can text pictures anytime. It's mostly black with a white deck. His email is ... jbaldock01@yahoo.com

SOLD!! Please Delete

Comment

Working...
    X