WTB: Clarion CMD4 or CMD5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Clarion CMD4 or CMD5

Anyone have a CMD4 or 5 sitting around they'll let go for cheap? The screen on my CMD4 quit working so in order to keep use of my wired remotes i need to replace it with a 4 or 5 until i can get around to upgrading to newer stuff. If you have anything, let me know.

Check ebay sometimes they appear on there. I would recommend upgrading to the cmd8 and newer mw1 remotes as they are a lot easier to use. The 8 also has Pandora functions and direct connection to an ipod of iPhone. I did this upgrade a few months back as my cmd4 crapped out also and love the newer player.

Comment

I was bidding on one yesterday and lost on it. I thought that $90 US dollars plus 40 shipping and 20 duty fees was a little high for a beat up old deck. I'd like to upgrade to the CMD8 or something like that but by the time i get two remotes and the wiring/cables its going to be quite expensive. Maybe in winter i'll do all that but for now i'm trying to keep costs down. Mine still plays CDs and the Aux input that the previous owners added works but i cant change radio stations or see what any of the settings are at. I can probably live with it like this but if i find a replacement for cheap i'd be ok with doing that.

Comment

I have a CMD4 laying around - send me a PM. I bought it along with remotes last summer from a guy on here. I only needed the remotes, so I still have the head unit. He said it worked perfectly, but I have not hooked it up.

Comment

Is that the original one that came with the boat if so I have one and I am in BC. Just shoot me a PM. We will work something out.
          I just have to dig it out of the garage, it's in a box. If interested I will look for it if not...

Comment

Sorry guys i should have deleted this thread. I found a CMD5 on the Mastercraft forum a while back. Thanks anyways though.

Comment

Working...
            X