Tige tower arm and mirror $120 Shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige tower arm and mirror $120 Shipped

As title says... looks like it should fit a 2.25+ tower never mounted I have a 2" tower.
    Have paypal

Comment

Pics above... sorry do not post to this forum much.
      Call or text (five two zero) two three seven five eight eight three

Comment

Since somebody texted me about this today I should bump this to say that it is on ebay right now and ends tonight..

NO bids on it as of right now and nobody is even watching it so you might be able to snap it up cheap.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221481693366...9#ht_22wt_1362

Comment

Hey, I paid thru PayPal. Ship it!

Comment

Sweet walkers2rad. Sounds like it is on the way. Appreciate!

Comment

Mirror + Arm arrived. Unfortunately the mirror was cracked. The box being damaged might have had something to do with it. Can you send a spare mirror? Pics attached.

IMG_5296.jpgIMG_5297.jpg

Comment

Well this ebay transaction has been a bit of a headache for both of us so I guess this should not surprise me. There was enough packing in there to where it is certainly fedex's fault but I am not going to put us thru the hassle of fighting for $35... so how about I credit you back that amount which is enough to buy this new one...
                http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boating-Mirr...8baa1e&vxp=mtr

Comment

Yeah, the rod attached to the mirror was tight and not centered therefore the assembly was longer than the box width. The rod was poking out the box as can be seen in the picture. Possible flex along the way? The mirror was laying downward and laying on top of the arm, but I agree, there was considerable packing material.

Acceptable terms. If you could point me to where I could by the replacemet mirror that fits on the 5/8" rod, that would be very helpful. Edit: (Nevermind, found a replacement part on internet, ordered it, on the way, case closed)
                  Thanks.
                  Last edited by MRMoffat1; 07-17-2014, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Here's a pic showing the width of the assy is longer than the width of the box....
                    Mirror.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by MRMoffat1 View Post
                      Here's a pic showing the width of the assy is longer than the width of the box....
                      [ATTACH]37870[/ATTACH]
                      I hope it was you that grabbed up that mirror because although I cant say for sure it was exactly the same but it sure looked like it was. I am not an expert on these... I am just a former boater that grabbed it up some time ago and it did not fit my tower. Now my loss on this is about three times what you have into it now with the refund so if you don't mind I am kind of over it at this point, hope you understand. Here is the listing... it was a marine dealer so they probably have more or could answer your questions to find the exact right one you need.
                      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Boating-Mirr...8baa1e&vxp=mtr

Comment

I was able to find a replacement. Cased closed, thank you. You have been very good to work with, react quickly to solve any issues. I would buy from you again. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X