2008 Tige 22Ve for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Tige 22Ve for sale

I am officially listing my boat for sale. I bought the boat new in 2010, the warranty period started March 2010. Along with the options listed I added the WetSounds WS-420, 2 custom surf pockets in the bimini top and added custom double Samson surf rack on one side of the tower. Boat is really like in new condition, a few minor scratches that would be expected but nothing material or major. I have custom ballast that I would sell along with the boat that would have this boat surfing/boarding well from day 1. Price is $39,995... Matching Boatmate trailer included.

Tige10.jpgTige2.jpgTige3.jpgTige4.jpgTige5.jpgTige6.jpgTige7.jpgTige8.jpgTige9.jpgTige1.jpg

2008 Tige 22Ve Specs.jpgTige15.jpgTige14.jpgTige13.jpgTige12.jpgTige11.jpg

Comment

That is a beautiful boat and the price appears very reasonable. How many hours on the boat? I have to comment on the registration numbers - aren't those for mailboxes? Sorry

Comment

Thanks!! I have really enjoyed the boat, it has been good to me and my family. I tried to price it fairly... There are approximately 240 hours on it... haha, I never put much thought in the numbers except I wanted to minimize what I was required to do... I guess they are not the sexiest things around!!

Comment

Here is a picture of the hour meter I took today

Tige hours.jpg

Comment

sharp boat with a great price. someone will be getting a deal! How was the surf fest in KC a week ago? Any pics to post yet? Favorite board, boat, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
              sharp boat with a great price. someone will be getting a deal! How was the surf fest in KC a week ago? Any pics to post yet? Favorite board, boat, etc?
              Thanks!! Synthetic Swell in KC was fun... it was my first time behind the MasterCraft Gen2 Surf System... was a very pushy wave and could switch over in 4 seconds which is cool plus it was not limited to how much weight was in the boat... actually it liked more weight. Marco Thompson had a few boards he actually shaped himself... I bought one of them because it fit me well !!

Comment

Boat has been sold to a nice guy from Columbus, Georgia!

Comment

Did you decide on the G?
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                  X