Evolution Cover for 1999 2100v - $200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolution Cover for 1999 2100v - $200

I have a custom Mooring cover from my 1999 Tige 2100v that was totalled. It's about 3 years old. It is black and was custom made to fit an Aerial Tower. Could use a good cleaning but no tears or any issues. You pay shipping. Located in Seattle, WA. Best to email me at crnick at gmail dot com.

Thanks,

Were your tower legs close to the original locations? Does it cover the swim platform? If so, I will take it.

Comment

Pictures???

Comment

Do you remember which aerial tower was installed??

Comment

photo.jpg

Let me know if the pic turned out. I cannot find a picture of the cover on the boat. I may be able to dig it up later on my computer. I will try and swing by and take a photo of the cover and post it so you can see it in it's current condition (just a little dirty). You can see the front mounting locations of the tower are the same, the rear are lower and slightly aft. The cover does not go over the swim platform.

Comment

If it's still available, I'll make you an offer. Hopefully shipping wont be that bad to California

Comment

still available???

If its still available, email me at dcspain@yahoo.com

Originally posted by dcspain View Post
              If it's still available, I'll make you an offer. Hopefully shipping wont be that bad to California

Comment

Is this still available?

Comment

Working...
                X