Bow Filler Cushions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Filler Cushions

I've seen a few boats now that are in a year range close to my boat that have the bow filler cushion. Where do you get something like this? I've got a '99 2100v Limited. Also, can you add this after the fact?
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

No, you can't have one. Yours is the only boat in the world that you cannot put a bow cusion in.

Your going to have to have one made dood. An upholstery shop sould be able to make for you. I would ask your dealer who they use for upholstery work.
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO
      No, you can't have one. Yours is the only boat in the world that you cannot put a bow cusion in.
      W-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H!!!
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

A while back the factory did come up with a retro fit filler cushion for the boats with out the lip in the walk through. I am not sure if it is still around or not.

Comment

Dog,

It can't be that hard to make one.

If you don't have the lip on your boat, I bet you could make some rails out of HDPE that would look nice and function well.
          "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun
            Dog,

It can't be that hard to make one.

If you don't have the lip on your boat, I bet you could make some rails out of HDPE that would look nice and function well.
            I could probably use teak as well...dresses up the boat a bit nicer and would look good with my dash.

Thanks for the info!

Comment

The factory one had walls that made it rest on the floor and also had carpet on them.

Comment

Here's a pic of the factory bow filler for my 23V that I think lee is refering too.

Comment

Originally posted by RZMike
                  Here's a pic of the factory bow filler for my 23V that I think lee is refering too.

ok now I want that send it to me you do not need it any more
                  280.vo.llnwd.net/00166/08/23/166573280_m.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by rollo
                    ok now I want that send it to me you do not need it any more

Sorry, my wife likes it too much. I just ordered it last spring (2005). I think it was around $250. I was at my dealer getting some seat skins to reupholster a couple of cushions and I just inquired if one was available for my boat. The dealer called Tige' and they built what you see. I have always been impressed with Tige's customer service, but to me this was 'above and beyond'

A 'skilled' person could build one, but I'm not that talented when it comes to construction. However, I did modify it so that the cushion lifts up on hinges and one can use the area in the box for storage.

Comment

has anybody tried making the rails as mentioned above? I'd love to have the filler cushion and although the one in the pic looks like it could be fabricated and would definately be solid, I don't want to lose that storage space...my e-z-up is a perfect fit for that area coming and going from the sand bars...hate to lose storage as it's already so limited.

Comment

Working...
                      X