2006 Tige 22ve For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Tige 22ve For Sale

2006 Tige 22ve Wakeboard boat with 370 hours. 5.7L 340HP GM. This boat is a v-drive inboard with open bow and interior - seating for 14 passengers. It includes collapsable tower, TAPS, Perfect Pass, custom cover and matching Tige tandem axle trailer. Also includes a great sound system with Sirrius satellite radio, two Kicker amps, subwoofer, and a set of bi-directional tower speakers.

Please note that this boat does not include a ballast system. We have been very happy with the wake controlling the shape with TAPS - both surfing and boarding - with 3 or 4 people in the boat.

Asking $33,800.
    Attached Files

Does it really have Perfect Pass or Tigé Speedset?
    Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Sure looks like Perfect Pass, just like my 06 22VE. Seems like an odd question?

Comment

Thanks Dan. How can you see that? I just thought in the 06-07 years they were all using the speed set which isn't upgradable.
        I had a friend call me yesterday looking for boat suggestions. I don't want to suggest the speed set setup.
        I don't really follow all the changes year to year. No need. Just pick up things from the site here and there.
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Mike, it looks like I mistook the round bezel of the stereo remote for the PP unit. From the pictures we can't tell if it has PP Tige SS, my mistake.

Comment

Working...
          X