Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2006 22i Custom mooring cover (Make Offer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 22i Custom mooring cover (Make Offer)

I have for sale a custom made mooring cover for a 2006 22i with tower. The cover is made of sunbrella fabric (10 year warranty) and was custom made at a shop here in Madison WI at the end of 2011 season. It was used to store the boat indoors for the winter of 2011, then at the beginning of 2012 the cover was used for 1 week before the annual trip to Lake Havasu. While in lake Havasu, on a lark we decided to trade in the boat and bought a new Tige and forgot about this cover until this year when we found it in a tote in the garage during packing for a move. Paid well over $1000 for it and it never got used so I cannot say this enough that it is basically brand new. It was stored correctly in a tote and never saw moisture, it was never traveled with and is not faded, ripped, stained or torn anywhere. It is was made by Marine Tops unlimited who offer a 5 year warranty on their work (obviously not transferable). All of the buckles for the trailer are reinforced with plastic at the attach points to the canvas, the whole thing is double stitched, and has double layers of canvas at all the sharp points on the boat. We also had then build in 2 spots on the cover (fore and aft) to snap in extendable poles to prop up the cover to avoid water collection. It is a very nice cover, which we have no need for anymore, so make me an offer (will even trade for guns if local).

Though it was built specifically for our stock 22i, it should fit most boats of similar size, the 2006 22i has a length of 22 feet and a beam of 8'6". I figure, you cannot even get a cheap mooring one size fits all cover for less than $300 that I know of to put it in perspective. All reasonable offers considered.064.jpg065.jpg066.jpg067.jpg068.jpg069.jpg070.jpg071.jpg072.jpg072a.jpg

Shoot me an email at sellingeverything@zoho.com

Oh and Shipping should be about 55 dollars from WI to most places. I am not a scheister so will just pass along the shipping charges I get charged, ground obviously to be cheapest, I can add insurance.

In case the images don't work here is an imgur album. We had the cover with the boat for such a short time that I have no pictures of it on the boat, sorry.
    http://imgur.com/a/oiORn

I forgot to add that the boat sat on a double axle Extreme Trailer and had a Phat Budde trailer

Comment

Would that cover work for strictly just mooring in the water or would it have to be used with trailer with tie down straps?

Comment

Working...
      X