Kicker Clearence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicker Clearence

We are in the process of building a new display for the Feb 2014 boat show. So with Kicker rolling out a makeover to the marine speaker lines, we will upgrading to the new speakers once the new display is built. This is leaving us will some demo'd speakers that are looking for a good home. I am offering them here first before they go to Ebay. Anything remaining come Feb will be packaged up and cleared out at the boat show.

If anyone is interested, please contact me for pricing or with any questions.

I have a pair each of the KM6200 6.5" coaxials with the white and silver grills. One of the silver grills has a couple of minor scratches. Im retaining the pods, so is just the demo speakers. If you want pods, we can work that out, no problem.

1 pair of Kicker KM62502 components. I think these were the OEM option back in 07

1 pair of KM6LW and KM6LC 6.5" coaxial. These are the ones with blue LEDs. W = white grill and C = charcoal grill

two (2) KM10 marine subs, one with the white grill and the other with the silver grill

All this gear has been demo'd in our shop. These are not trades or refurbs. There are also some closeout specials, but quantities are limited so we would need to act fast.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

1 pair KM6200 4 ohm white $75
    1 pair KM6200 4 ohm silver $50
    1 pair KM52502 4 ohm silver components $75
    1 pair KM6LW 4 ohm $75
    1 pair KM6LC 4 ohm $75
    1 KM10 with white or silver grill $100. This sub has actually never been used, just the white grill was mounted on the demo KM10. I may have a 2nd KM10 for sale later.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Only ones left! As noted, these are the same grills used in 07 Tiges.

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
          Only ones left! As noted, these are the same grills used in 07 Tiges.

These can be had for as low as $65.01 on ebay! and thats shipped.......

Comment

Working...
          X