Walkway Panel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walkway Panel

I'm wanting to install a plexiglass panal in the walkway of my 22V. I know I can get aluminum rails and uncut plexiglass from the local hardware store. However, I would prefer plastic rails. Is there a way I can get these from Tige. The local Tige dealer can install a setup from Tige but the cost seems a bit much. How can I get what I need/want for a self installation?

If you have access to a table saw, you could buy some UHMW and cut some rails yourself.

Another option -
    We had the shop that made our bimini make a snap-in fabric wind screen. It works great and we just roll it up when we are done using it. It takes up less space than the plexiglass.

Comment

Originally posted by bneub
      We had the shop that made our bimini make a snap-in fabric wind screen. It works great and we just roll it up when we are done using it. It takes up less space than the plexiglass.
      I got this when I ordered my boat...it comes in handy when you want to keep the wind out of the cockpit. The nice thing is that it's flexible so it's very easy to stow.
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

plastic or aluminum track IS available

Try a marine canvas dealer. They can get you some plastic or aluminum track that you can install. Try www.marinecanvas.com and use the member directory to find someone in your area.

Comment

Working...
        X