MLA custom RZ2 surf sacs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLA custom RZ2 surf sacs

I have both port and starboard side custom surf sacs from mikes liquid audio. The port side is his 2nd generation and the starboard side is his 3rd generation with 2010 and newer P-N-P capability. The port sac had 2 seasons of use and the starboard sac was only used twice. Both sacs have 1" quick connect fittings glued into the fill, drain and vent locations.
    400.00 for the port side sac and 450.00 for the starboard side sac and you cover shipping.

I am interested in both bags. I have a 2007 RZ2 also.

Questions:
    Why are you getting rid of them?
    Can these be plumbed in?
    What is the difference in the generations?
    Do you know the weight on each of the bags?

Comment

Originally posted by tigeunrest View Post

Questions:
      Can these be plumbed in?
      Both can be plumbed in. The gen-3 has a total of 7 standard threaded ports. The gen-2 has 3 (2 on top, 1 on lower edge of back panel in center)if my memory serves me right. Both will hold about 1100 + lbs depending on which side it goes in. The starboard side is a little shorter.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by tigeunrest View Post

Questions:
        Can these be plumbed in?
        Both can be plumbed in. The gen-3 has a total of 7 standard threaded ports. The gen-2 has 3 (2 on top, 1 on lower edge of back panel in center)if my memory serves me right. Both will hold about 1100 + lbs depending on which side it goes in. The starboard side is a little shorter.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks mike
          Just as chpthril said on questions 2, 3, & 4 . I'm selling them cause I know long list my boat when surfing ( I use a Malibu inspired "surf gate") and don't need this much weight to accomplish my goals. I had them plumbed into my RZ2 so they already have the 1" quick connect fittings installed.

Comment

Thanks for the reply Mike.

The boat I have has no ballast in it are these compatible with just plumbing them in?

Adamsjstt can you pm me I would like to talk $$ and shipping. Or email me
            Thanks

Comment

Yes they are compatible to be plumbed in, I had them plumbed in and my RZ2 did not have ballast. I sent you a email.

Comment

Originally posted by adamsjstt View Post
                I'm selling them cause I know long list my boat when surfing ( I use a Malibu inspired "surf gate") and don't need this much weight to accomplish my goals.
                Ok where is the thread on this mod with pics? I am working on the same thing and would love to see what you did and the resulting wake!

Sorry for the hi-jack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                Last edited by bnixon; 11-13-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...768#post640768

Comment

Working...
                  X