Universal Rear ATV cargo Basket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Universal Rear ATV cargo Basket

Anyone got an ATV or similar and looking for a universal cargo basket? I have this rear cargo basket that was part of a front and rear set that we used the front for our golf cart build. Thought I was only getting the front basket, but found it was both. Not sure what shipping might be, but will get its weight and dimensions.

Thinking $50 + freight.

Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Hmm... might be interested. How does it mount - into a tow hitch receiver? I have a two inch receiver on my ATV. Dimensions will be important too. Let me know... thanks!

Comment

On the back
      Attached Files
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Oh... well, my Polaris Sportsman already has racks and rails like that so it would add nothing. If it were a tray that plugged into the receiver hitch, THAT would be really useful.

Thanks anyway, it looks like a really well built unit.

Comment

If I dont move it, I was actually thinking about welding on a draw bar and using it in my SUV hitch.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
            If I dont move it, I was actually thinking about welding on a draw bar and using it in my SUV hitch.
            That's what made me think it might already be like that. I've seen units that look a lot like that one with a drawbar on them for exactly that purpose.

Comment

Working...
            X