Wakeboards and bindings for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wakeboards and bindings for sale

Kids are out growing their stuff so time for some new boards. So I will have 3 set ups for sale. All the stuff is pretty much as new. Boards have a few lights scuffs from use and being in racks. Nothing you can even feel with your finger nail. Bindings all look like new.

Hyperlite Machete 2012 Wakeboard(140) : Back again and with huge upgrades, the Machete will once again be the must have board of the season. Inspired by pro riders Shaun Murray and Rusty Malinoski, the Machete is a combo of their pro models. Made especially for Wiredsport, this board is the cream of the crop. Featuring 4 removable fins for exceptional control and true step down edges for ultimate speed towards the wake, this board creates ease for zipping in and out of turns. Also featuring a 3 stage rocker, you can say goodbye to the days of working to explode out of the wake. $150/BO

2012 Hyperlite Team boots. Same as the 2013 Team open toes. Size 10-14. Used only a few times. $125

2012 Hyperlite Jade 134. Key Features of the Hyperlite Jade Wakeboard:
    Greg Nelson Design
    Molded in Toe Side Footbed Risers
    Counterbalancing Top Contours
    Toe Side Channel Extensions
    Molded in Anti-Slip Fin
    Removable 1.3 inch Disorder Toe Side Fins
    Removable .8 inch Poly A-Wing Heel Side Fins
    Variable Edge Design
    Subtle 3-Stage Rocker
    Monocoque Construction
    Layered Glass
    Satin Flex
    Fins: 4 - .8 inch Poly A-Wing & 2 - 1.3 inch Disorder $150/BO

Hyperlite female bindings size women's 4-8. $125

2012 Liquid Force Trip 130. The Trip continues to be a top seller year after year... a true sign that it works perfectly! It’s an amazing board for any level rider because it’s a consistent performer that is super smooth and forgiving, yet aggressive when pushed. A true industry classic that never gets old, many top LF riders got to where they are today by riding the Trip. Maximize your fun and value with the Trip! $150/bo

2012 Liquid Force Index Bindings size 4-8. $125/BO.

Will do a package deal on stuff. Buyer pays actual shipping or pick up in Twin Cities metro, Minnesota.
    Attached Files

Taking offers on this stuff. Will be placing on ebay with no reserve tonight!!

Comment

This is the stereo section man. Not the classifieds section.

Comment

It looks like the Classifieds to me! LOL. I know I posted it in the wrong spot. I wasn't paying attention I guess when I posted it.

Thanks for moving it, Matt!!!

STUFF IS ALL SOLD!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X