Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering Selling 2006 24Ve

Hey Everyone,

I am considering selling my 2006 24Ve and upgrading to a newer RZ4. Looking for opinions on what I can get for my current boat. I love everything about it but would like to get a newer boat with a few more options. We don't currently have integrated ballast and would love some of the newer tige touch technology.

The boat has the 6.0l MP engine with approx 450 hours. Just recently wet sanded/polished the outside so it looks amazing. The interior has also been kept up, a few small tears in the vinyl but will be replaced. I don't have any good pictures of the inside but will take some soon as we plan to post in a few days.

535108_4087640316514_1447885000_3593856_1685416486_n.jpgPICT0479.jpg314232_3419790447720_641367996_n.jpg411894_10100751881126160_769939853_o.jpg

What is your asking price?

Comment

Not sure yet. Nada guides has an average retail price of 50,440 and suggested list price of $54,963 so I'm thinking 49k but not sure if I could really get that. That's why I wanted to get everyone's opinions on what it's really worth.

Comment

I know here in the Las Vegas Market last year they were looking at $39k for a 06 22Ve and $35k for a 05 24V....those were of course less than the Owner's wanted but considered realistic prices by a Non-Tige dealer. When I was considering selling mine, I wanted $36k without the stereo but would probably sell the stereo with it if I got a new boat since I would want the new 410s or Rev8/10s! Good looking boat, can't wait to see it in 2 weeks! I know where you can get a nice blue RZ4 or Orange Z3!!

Comment

I just looked on Boulder Boats site, the Non-Tige dealer I was talking about and they are selling two 05s, a 22V for $35k and a 24V for $40k. I was close....ha!

Comment

Also keep in mind he has the 6.0l motor. Most have the 5.7. The 6.0 is a better option for this boat and can command a 5k increase in price.
            2016 Tige Z3, 2014 Tige Z3
            2013 Tige Z3, 2004 Tige 24V (Legen....dary)

Comment

I think Bad05 is pretty much in the ball park at $40K. Especially considering we are heading towards solid water and winter temps. In the spring price may be higher. A guy was just talking about buying a 08 RZ4 for 50K, so i would think that is high for a 24VE. IMO.

Comment

We don't exactly get the solid water down here, but sales definitely are impacted in the fall versus spring! The 6.0 is a great option and agreed it's worth some additional $$.

Comment

Ok, makes sense. I think with the 6.0l upgraded engine plus we also have an upgraded triple axle electric brake setup for our trailer we should be able to get somewhere between 40-50 probably closer to the 40 range. I am definitely in no rush as I'm selling to upgrade so if I have to keep it for the fall/winter and sell in the spring of next year that won't be a problem.

Comment

I bought my 06 24 VE two years ago for 35K. At the time it had 150 hrours, the 5.7l and no ballast. It did have the Samson tower and sound. I have kept watching to see where they are now, bc I would like to upgrade , like yourself and at least here in the Utah area i think you are closer to the low 40's. You have a super clean boat and the 6.0 should help add value. Good luck!

Comment

@25 Cents

used boat values have jumped up with the prices of the new boats. So your boat likely has not lost value since you bought it. I have turned down two offers this year on my 24V as I am not ready to sell. It has the 6.0l and 730 hours on it and super clean. Both offers were between 40 and 43. So if the boat is in good condition you can normally get waht you want. Especially when you show them the wake that the 24V can throw down for surfing and wakeboarding. It changes a lot of peoples perceptions in a hurry.
                      2016 Tige Z3, 2014 Tige Z3
                      2013 Tige Z3, 2004 Tige 24V (Legen....dary)

Comment

Speaking of wake, I love the wake my boat puts out. How does the wake of the newer RZ4s compare for surfing?

Comment

hey, I have seen that boat before and been behind it. It came from Custom Boat & Marine in Reno.
                          I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

Originally posted by rushin View Post
                            hey, I have seen that boat before and been behind it. It came from Custom Boat & Marine in Reno.
                            Wow, small world. Did you test drive it from the Reno dealer or you know the previous owner? I bought it last year from Inland Boat Center in southern california.

Comment

I do not know the previous owner, I do know the origanal owner. Previous owner had it repoed.
                              I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

Working...
                              X