TWP Bomb Pop For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TWP Bomb Pop For Sale

Looking to sell my Walker Project Bomb Pop for $500 (plus shipping, no idea what shipping costs for a board).

Its 4'9" plain white (no airbush, no carbon) and I paid $699 after the $50 deposit discount from the Polar Bear Event Wake9 ran. Its a Twinzer fin setup.

It has the red and black Agenda Traction. I will take pictures if there is interest in the board. The board is in excellent condition.

I love how light the board is, how fast it is down the line, but I have found that I prefer Quad fin setups to Twinzer style, hence selling the board.

If you have any other questions, don't hesitate asking. I would prefer local pickup (La Verne, CA) to prevent damage during shipping but will ship it if needed.

Thanks. You can post here, email sreh03 at yahoo dot com, or PM me if interested.
    Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Bump for an awesome board! I have the same board and absolutely love it.

Comment

Thanks Timmy!
      Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Timmy! saved my bomb pop! I tried out his fin recommendations of Black Stixx and I like the board alot more now. It doesn't have the drive the quad has but it has more than before and it still is quite a bit looser in the tail than the quad. I like how the board rides now and how light it is. Very fun board. Thanks Timmy!

Comment

Whew! Glad to hear those made a difference for you! I don't think you will ever get the drive that a quad is going to but hopefully it's enough to have some fun with. Have fun!!!

Comment

Working...
          X