2013 R20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 R20

Got my RZR sold so I picked up a R20 for the time being till my 2014 shows up. We ran it all weekend and I actually like the wakeboard wake better than the RZR. The R20 wake cleans up on both side at 18 for the kids, my RZR never would. Here's what I have:

2013 R20. White with navy blue accent. 23 hours and counting. All standard options plus:
    Boatmate single axle trailer with upgraded rims, Tige lighted cut outs, LED lights, swing tongue, etc.
    Snap in carpet
    Cover
    900 lb basic 4 zone ballast
    Coast guard pack(4 life jackets, throw cushion, fire ext., anchor, etc)
    Vector tower with fixed wake/surf racks
    PCM 303 hp pro sport motor
    Clarion stereo with remote at driver with 4 Wet Sound XS-650 in-boat speakers

Pretty lightly optioned and the price is right. Great way to get on the water without breaking the bank. We put 10 hours on it this weekend and were impressed. Cheapest 2013 R20 I have seen at $44,000/BO
    Last edited by boardman74; 08-19-2013, 03:28 AM.

That's a helluva deal!

Comment

The hull is the same between the R20 and the RZR... not sure why you'd get a better wakeboard wake with the R20.

My only only complaints about the R20 / RZR is how small the floor space is and how easily it takes water in over the bow.

Comment

Congrats on the sale!

We ran it all weekend and I actually like the wakeboard wake better than the RZR. The R20 wake cleans up on both side at 18 for the kids, my RZR never would. Here's what I have
        Interesting. How are the two ballasted differently? As Harv noted, they are the same below the water line.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Doesn't make sense to me either. The only thing I can thing is weight balance distribution with the vector tower versus the Alpha Z. R20 is noticeably lighter on the trailer and driving in the water.

Same Mike. Wake was clean with no weight and also with the stock 900 full. With the ballast I had to go a click lower on the taps. Weird to me too. RZR was tough to clean up at low speed and thats been noted on plenty of forums many times. R20 wasn't hard to clean up at all. I was very surprised and the kids loved it!!
          Last edited by boardman74; 08-19-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Boat also has the front cooler with the filler to make the playpen bow like the RZR's.

NEW PRICE $42,900!!
            Last edited by boardman74; 08-19-2013, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Pictures
              Attached Files

Comment

Sold this then another red one I had over the weekend. There is one more of these demo 2013 R20's left. White with electric blue. $42000. Will have pictures tomorrow!!

Comment

This one is the electric blue. Options same as above plus: Solid color lower hull and depth finder. $42000/BO
                  Attached Files

Comment

Boat is sold.

Comment

Working...
                    X