2006 Tige 22ve for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Tige 22ve for sale

2006 Tige 22ve Wakeboard boat with 370 hours. 5.7L 340HP GM. This boat is a v-drive inboard with open bow and interior - seating for 14 passengers. It includes collapsable tower, TAPS, Perfect Pass, custom cover and matching Tige tandem axle trailer. Also includes a great sound system with Sirrius satellite radio, two Kicker amps, subwoofer, and a set of bi-directional tower speakers. The boat is currently in the water (covered on a hoist) in Canandaigua Lake.

Asking $34,800.

The boat is listed on Rochester Craigslist. http://rochester.craigslist.org/boa/3971241458.html
    12-F2C2CE1D-1857562-1280.jpg

Hi do you have more info on your boat and pic to?

Comment

Yes. I can post other photos. Let me know what you would like to know about it and see. Thanks.

Comment

That's a smoking good price for someone! Good luck with the sale man.

Comment

Im buying a newer one next year. I would be all over that if I was ready now.

Comment

Yes, it is breaking our hearts to let it go...but our oldest daughter is travelling all over the country playing soccer now and it is hard to justify the cost when it spends a majority of its time in the hoist or in storage. Definitely will be getting another once we get through this phase!!

Comment

Price has been lowered to $33,800.

Comment

Originally posted by simtech67 View Post
                Price has been lowered to $33,800.
                Great looking boat - not many like this in the area either. Wish this was up for sale last summer when I was looking. I joined the forum around then but ended up having to drive to VA (from Syracuse) to get a similar Malibu.

Good luck with the sale though. Hope someone in CNY snatched it up!

Comment

Coming with a trailer?

Comment

Yes it has a matching Tige tandem axle trailer.

Comment

Working...
                    X