2009 RZ2 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2009 RZ2 For Sale

Before I put this on craigslist or one of the other sites, I thought I would post this here.

Just not using our RZ2 that much anymore, kids are growing up, so have decided to put it for sale. It pretty much came loaded with all the options. The only thing it did not have was a shower and heater. Notable aftermarket upgrades include an extended bimini top, WS 420 installed. It also has a FAE, under swim platform fold down ladder, and upgraded prop (#1235). This year I had the bimini top modified with 2 sleeves for wakesurf boards. I also had the manifold on the thru-hull intakes changed to allow for 2 extra pumps that are hard wired to the dash allowing an extra ballast sac in each aft compartment. There are 5 switches for ballast ( 1 - front, 2 - rear port and 2 rear starboard). We wanted to get ballast and maintain storage as well, so the sacks were custom ordered from Chpthrill to fit like a cube in the aft compartment but not extend up under the port seats (560lb each). With the additional hard wired and plumbed ballast it pretty much is equal to a pro-surf package (2000lbs) that came out in more recent models. If we don't have enough passengers to get the perfect surf wave, we have a couple of standard fat sacks that we put on an empty seat or on the floor. The boat is kept in a storage shed when not in use and has had all servicing done by the local Tige dealer. I think it has between 225-250 hours.
    Since we are getting out of the wakeboarding, wakesurfing seasons in our life, I would also consider negotiating a price based on including some top notch accessories which would make this a turn-key transaction. We have several wakeboards and a couple of wakesurf boards (ie. inland surfer flyboy, ronix, etc..), good cables, tubes, lifejackets, box anchor and sand spike etc.... The picture of the wakesurf sleeve is not mine but represent the idea I used with addition of quick release buckles to hold the boards in. If you are interested, let me know. I can get more pictures etc...

IMG_0575.jpgIMG_1487.JPGIMG_1661.JPGIMG_6196.JPGIMG_6202.JPGIMG_6203.JPG

What are you asking for it?

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

Update for the listing - 281 hours on the boat, pictures from yesterday 7/22/19. The sleeve for the bimini was added this summer. It allows us to keep 2 wakesurf boards in their covers while in the buckled sleeve and we can still take 4 wake boards with us. There is also a picture of the extra sacks in the v-drive compartments that are plumbed in and wired to switches on the dash, next to the ignition. The dealer got extra ballast switches from tige and replaced the auxillary labelled switches. IMG_2031.jpgP7230106.jpgP7230108.jpgP7230114.jpgP7230115.jpgP7230121.jpgP7230123.jpgP7230124.jpg

Comment

Nice looking boat. Send pm about asking price when you get a chance. Thanks

Comment

Beautiful boat Kerlee and obviously well maintained. Sorry to hear you are leaving the sport.

Said it before and will say it again -- I think 2009 is a sweet spot for Tige. Alpha Z tower, PCM engine, and last model year without Tige Touch. Lucky new owner that steps into this RZ2

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
              Beautiful boat Kerlee and obviously well maintained. Sorry to hear you are leaving the sport.

Said it before and will say it again -- I think 2009 is a sweet spot for Tige. Alpha Z tower, PCM engine, and last model year without Tige Touch. Lucky new owner that steps into this RZ2
              Duncan, how do you like your RZ2 with the upgraded 409PCM? Also, what prop are you running with it?

Comment

Originally posted by under-ground-king View Post
                Duncan, how do you like your RZ2 with the upgraded 409PCM? Also, what prop are you running with it?
                Same prop as Kerlee -- a 1235.

Re the 409, I love it but it has been discussed many times here on TO, it is definitely not necessary even on a heavy loaded surf boat. Would I do it again on a new boat? Yes. Would a 343 hold me back from a nice used boat? Probably not.

Comment

PM with pricing info, thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X