2004 Tige 21i for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2004 Tige 21i for sale

I am selling my 2004 Tige 21i with the Marine Power 6.0L closed cooling, 375 hp engine. It has a brand new 911 prop and a new spare 911 prop. 15% tinted windows, and a matching Dorsey trailer goes with it. I just had all the vinyl in the boat completely tore out and redone. I also took all the old tribal decals off and buffed, finesse it, and waxed the entire boat. The boat has blue LED speaker rings, cupholder rings, tweeter pucks, and amp rings on the amp racks. It has a battery bank that consists of 4 interestate 29 Deep cycle batteries, and a starting battery that can be isolated with a perko switch. I just installed Perfect Pass stargazer wake edition. I also changed out the old XMD3 stereo and upgraded to the Clarion CMD6 with a MW1 remote at the helm, and 1 on the transom. The teak swim deck was sanded down, and oiled this winter. The stereo was all gutted, and now is all wetsounds, and a JL subs and amps. The inboats consist of 6 xs 650 speakers, ran off a syn4. The tower has 4 Rev 10s on it, powered by 2 syn 4s. 1 sub is under the helm in a 3 cubic ft ported box and is a JL 13w7 ran off a JL 1000/1 amp. The other sub is in an identical box in the bow walk thru, trimmed out in pleated vinyl. The boat comes with trailer, and a custom cover. The only thing that isnt redone on the boat is the carpet. It has a heater, and cold/hot shower. Brand new SS cupholders, rocker switches in the glove box for the amps, USB port, are just a few other things I have done to the boat. It is in great condition and a great all around tow boat. If interested or any questions, feel free to contact me at 620 660 2826, and I can further walk you thru the boat. Boat has under 500 hours! Will have to scan it for an exact.
    Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

33k obo
      Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

What gives? (Besides the boat) After you did all those awesome upgrades.
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
          What gives? (Besides the boat) After you did all those awesome upgrades.
          Rode behind an Axis A22 the other day, and fell in love
          Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Sounds good. Now you will have to pimp that one out next. (maybe it already is?)
            Good luck with the sale!
            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

32k with stereo, 27 without tower speakers and subs.
              Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

bump!
                28k as is, 25 without towers and subs!
                Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Sold!
                  Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

did you install stargazer or did you have installed

trying to install stargazer on same boat

Comment

is the grey wire going into the RPM guage on the dash the correct wire for the rpm wire on Stargazer?

Comment

Working...
                      X